tora69

Dec 27, 2018
is there 0.18 for android version?
I'm also trying to find this out. I see the top post hasnt been updated with one but I couldve sworn the android version typically updates not too long after the official update. Anyone have any info on this?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm also trying to find this out. I see the top post hasnt been updated with one but I couldve sworn the android version typically updates not too long after the official update. Anyone have any info on this?
Like most of these games, I assume it got too big or something. You could try using Joiplay, but that might be the only option other than finding a pc somewhere.

hi2me2k16

Feb 5, 2017
ik where you can download andriod versio

Jan 17, 2022
It already has.

Could have been aunt, but if so, then odds are, their powers/species would be the same.
So there's no events where we get any of the female characters pregnant?

And their relationship does feel more like an Aunt and Nephew kinda thing which is typical in these types of games. As for powers he's a half mythic so he doesn't have any powers.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So there's no events where we get any of the female characters pregnant?

And their relationship does feel more like an Aunt and Nephew kinda thing which is typical in these types of games. As for powers he's a half mythic so he doesn't have any powers.
There are people who are already pregnant, and there is one girl who the player can knock up repeatedly.

I meant Esther and the player's mom, not him. But yes, he does have powers, we just don't know what they are yet. They have been pretty obvious about that so far. There is a reason he can keep all those women happy, especially when you include one who drains sexual energy from him to survive, something that used to require her sleeping with many men.

Reactions: Mark17
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes