DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
How prominent is mind control in this game? Looks great but massive, and that tag is what brought me here.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How prominent is mind control in this game? Looks great but massive, and that tag is what brought me here.
Honestly, not a lot. If that is your main thing, this might not be the right game. It's fun, but that isn't the theme. There are a couple of women who can control others, but it doesn't happen a lot.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
yeah I got weird reaction to when I saw this scene on the game.. I mean WHY? whats the point?

and whats weirder is that the MC is totally fine with it.. I mean, HOW?

I guess this is fine in the other side of the world... well westerners?
Maybe is for some future update, probabily the Dev keep an open door to the Mc mom

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Maybe is for some future update, probabily the Dev keep an open door to the Mc mom
Initially the game was supposed to have some incest content, but then Patreon started banning projects involving stuff like that, so that part was abandoned. The Esther dream scene that happens after the photos thing (where MC bangs young Esther) was originally a mom dream scene. So basically enything involving the mom is just vestigial content.

Reactions: TheDevian

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone know why this amazing walkthrough (probably best walkthrough i have seen) not updateded after v.014?

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/697676_Mythic_Manor_Walkthrough_-_v0.14.pdf
IIRC, the walkthrough is made by Jikei and is for patrons. I believe it's typically offered in a separate Patreon post, so when an update happens and the game makes it over here, the walkthrough doesn't always. If someone watching this thread is a patron, maybe they could provide the updated WT here.

That said, if there is an event or something you're trying to get that isn't happening, I'm sure many of us on this thread could probably help you out.

Jul 17, 2018
I really enjoyed this update and I'm excited about the next one. I hope Nefari gets more potions from her mom, because she's hot in her true form. Hopefully, Nefari will awaken MCs mythic powers, and MC will use them to beat the hell out of Elus when he comes looking for the real elf girl(sorry I forgot her name). Also, hopefully there will be scenes with the witch Beatrix. She's hot too. Also, when you choose to sleep with a girl, I hope there's more options other than hang out. I know Naira has a sex option, but Velle is my favorite.

Reactions: Mark17

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really enjoyed this update and I'm excited about the next one. I hope Nefari gets more potions from her mom, because she's hot in her true form. Hopefully, Nefari will awaken MCs mythic powers, and MC will use them to beat the hell out of Elus when he comes looking for the real elf girl(sorry I forgot her name). Also, hopefully there will be scenes with the witch Beatrix. She's hot too. Also, when you choose to sleep with a girl, I hope there's more options other than hang out. I know Naira has a sex option, but Velle is my favorite.
I would guess more will be added for more of the main girls as the game goes along. You also can have sex, for example, with Fanora when she sleeps over.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes