TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, precisely. Male full-blood mystics are not rare; it's the male half-blood mystics that are rare, unless I'm misremembering. I can't recall anymore exactly why; something about the mythic blood being more powerful or dominant or some such.
Well, non-mythics are not supposed to know about them, there are laws about it, so I would imagine mythics and non-mythics getting together is pretty rare, so them having kids is even more so ...I would guess. So far, we only know of two, ourselves, and that cute girl who works with Nefari.

Don't remember anything about gender, but it's been a while since I played that part...

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I think is a given that MC have some power over lust/love. But given he is only a half mythic is strange that his power is so strong

Reactions: TheDevian

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What is strange is that Esther has to know, and no one in the game has thought to ask her.
Well, I'm positive she knows, but I'm pretty sure she won't tell you. Esther probably respects your mom too much and wants only that she tell you. That said, given Nefari's investigations and analyses, I assume you'll probably learn one way or another while at the manor.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, I'm positive she knows, but I'm pretty sure she won't tell you. Esther probably respects your mom too much and wants only that she tell you. That said, given Nefari's investigations and analyses, I assume you'll probably learn one way or another while at the manor.
Hard to say, as far as I remember, it wasn't that what she is is a big secret, per say, but she kept the whole world of mythics a secret from him in general, and he did not learn about them until the start of the game when he moved in.

As far as Nefari's stuff goes, I doubt Esther is truly aware of her research, but I would think that if she asked, and it would help, that she would say, I mean, it would be a big help to her to know what to look for. I doubt Esther knows enough about science to know about double blind studies, to be trying to help that way...

IDK...

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I am thinking what mythic would MC be....
Unless the dev consider cupid/eros/Asmodeus/Aphrodite to be a type of mythic i am not sure what creatures have those powers. Incubus also comes to mind

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I am thinking what mythic would MC be....
Unless the dev consider cupid/eros/Asmodeus/Aphrodite to be a type of mythic i am not sure what creatures have those powers. Incubus also comes to mind
I'd considered Cupid/Eros and Incubus myself, or possibly Centaur, given how well hung MC is. There's also the gacanagh (gaelic for "Love Talker"), a type of male fairy that seduces women by discovering what they desire and putting on a glamour to match it.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I'd considered Cupid/Eros and Incubus myself, or possibly Centaur, given how well hung MC is. There's also the gacanagh (gaelic for "Love Talker"), a type of male fairy that seduces women by discovering what they desire and putting on a glamour to match it.
I dont think centaur have that power. At least not the normal lore.....

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I'm not talking about seducing. I'm talking about sleeping with her at night.
This is where the ambiguities of the English language can really make it hard to parse these questions.

When you say "sleeping with Velle," are you using the common euphemism for having sex, or are you literally referring to falling asleep with her?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I figured it out. Even though Velle was at max level, I couldn't sleep with her at night, because apparently Naira is the one that unlocks the option to sleep with a girl.
Oh, right. I had forgotten that completely. Good catch. Now that you mention it, I seem to remember something like that being needed.

Jul 17, 2018
I noticed a couple of scenes that mention pregnancy. One with Velle. When they ask her if there's no baby inside her, and she says not yet, and another scene with Esther where she talks about being fertile and getting pregnant. Is this just a tease? Or will it be added in future updates?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I noticed a couple of scenes that mention pregnancy. One with Velle. When they ask her if there's no baby inside her, and she says not yet, and another scene with Esther where she talks about being fertile and getting pregnant. Is this just a tease? Or will it be added in future updates?
There are some pregnancy things, Velle has a pregnant friend that you can play with a little, there are a couple other pregnant women hanging around, you can kind of knock up this cow girl, and there is another pregnant cowgirl you can milk. There is also a dream with Esther pregnant...
I assume the girls will be as well, near the end game, but this isn't a 2D sprite based game, and it's not full 3D, so making the main girls pregnant can't really happen before the end of the story, without increasing the work, size, and time to make exponentially. That is why all games like it either have it be at the end, or use side characters like this for the fetish.

Jul 17, 2018
Also, is just a theory, but I believe the MCs mythical half is a dragon. Dragons are powerful and intimidating, but are extremely loyal to those that are not afraid to look through their hard scales, and get to know them. This would explain why his mana is enough to keep Velle satisfied and why he isn't easily seduced by Velle's mother. Also, Fanora's cousin is a bitch. Hopefully in a future update, MC will use his powers to teach her a lesson.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes