acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
Sooooo, after the introduction of Vana we find out a few intresting things, like MC's mom is a higher up at COME, and there's a class of more powerful mythics called Seraphim....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is the futa content in this game avoidable? Cuz I don't wanna see girl with a dick :)
Yep, what Devian said. Basically, during a trip to meet Nefari's family, there will be someone who clearly is futa while you're there. The options regarding that character are very obviously presented, so there shouldn't be any unwanted scenes.

Reactions: TheDevian

ShadowGH

Dec 9, 2021
Can someone please tell me how do I advance further in Iris's route?? From all the walkthrough's I read I think I am supposed to go to her apartment but where exactly is It?{Iris Level - 11}

Edit: Nvm I found it Seems like I am blind tho lol :p

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
was expecting a compressed version, has been more than a week since released date. seems like compressor team not that interested with this game :cry:

Reactions: Vox

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
bonjour, comment débloquer le niveau 23 de Naira?
Il faut demander a Esther pour ouvrir la porte de sa chambre, quand elle est dans le jardin. Dit que c'est pour reparer son ordi. Fouille le cabanon pour une copie de sa clé de chambre et lit sont journal intime pour trouver le mot de passe du coffret rose. Ouvre-le et prend le joyaux.

Le lendemain matin, ouvre l'inventaire et click sur le joyaux et vas dans sa chambre.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Sooooo, after the introduction of Vana we find out a few intresting things, like MC's mom is a higher up at COME, and there's a class of more powerful mythics called Seraphim....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first thing I thought of was that mom's a siren. It could explain why you're seemingly so irresistible to every woman in town - you're sort of subconsciously manifesting the allure of your half-Mythic side even without being fully "awake".

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The first thing I thought of was that mom's a siren. It could explain why you're seemingly so irresistible to every woman in town - you're sort of subconsciously manifesting the allure of your half-Mythic side even without being fully "awake".
What, so the MC's subconsciously luring every other mythic (and humans as well) to their deaths? Because that's what sirens did. Depending on which version of the mythology you follow, either they lured sailors to shipwreck on rocks and then feast on the dead, or they put all the sailors to sleep and then tore them apart while they slumbered.

• Haha

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I thought it was because male mythics are super rare.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I thought it was because male mythics are super rare.
In game they said half-male mythics are rare.
Yes, precisely. Male full-blood mystics are not rare; it's the male half-blood mystics that are rare, unless I'm misremembering. I can't recall anymore exactly why; something about the mythic blood being more powerful or dominant or some such.

• Thinking Face

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
IIRC, the game is already compressed by the developers, and further compression wouldn't yield much. However, I could be wrong.
i cant find any info if the game is officially compressed from the dev. so, thank you for your info. on the other hand, dev also could provide us with season, week or chapter so we dont need to re-download the whole thing just to play (usually) less than an hour gameplay. but in the end, im just a free player, just take it for granted, right? :LOL:
No, that's accurate. Not much we can do about people still using dial-up connections.
not much i can do about people made their own assumption without knowing the facts. cant help, it comon nowdays anyway.
This is why we have download managers.
yeah, there's also mega & torrent provided for anyone with fast or slow internet con. but i think im gonna pass this. prolly ill download it once it tagged with complete

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Yes, precisely. Male full-blood mystics are not rare; it's the male half-blood mystics that are rare, unless I'm misremembering. I can't recall anymore exactly why; something about the mythic blood being more powerful or dominant or some such.
true, we cant have full-blood mythics female without both full-blood mythics male & female. while MC is half-blood cos he's from full-blood mythic + human. but still not if the full-blood is his father/mother. also possible that the full-blood is his grandparents.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes