mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
But then rather than just knowing that info and enjoying it, you are forced to progress her story by stealing something super important from her, that you have zero knowledge of.
It has been a while since I played that bit but IIRC you are misrepresenting that scene to make it look worse than it is.
**SPOILER**
use the spoiler BB code.
it ends with
[/spoiler]
and starts with the same but without the /

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I actually wish more games let you/the mc be more dickish not a flatout asshole, but just a bit dickish. But I'm probably the minority here
I think the problem is less whether or not the game gives you the option to be a dick, as opposed to giving you no choice but to be a dick.

Uncontrollable Asshole MC isn't really any better than Unavoidable Pathetic Doormat MC. The appeal is in getting to choose when you want to be an asshole and who you want to be an asshole to, and when you want to lean more into affection or sympathy.

It can be incredibly satisfying to be an asshole to stuck-up or annoying characters to deserve it. But it can also feel shitty to be a total dick to innocent or likeable characters who really don't deserve it at all.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
just finished replaying the game and its getting really annoying of nefari to not just say what she is seeing xd or later on others from her story line not telling what they are sensing. i mean come on people just say what you feel/see i want to know already :p

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well if you look at it slowly bit by bit the girls seem to get to go 3 way with the mc like farona and naira or esther and velle or nefari and naira in the end due to cercomstances it seems that they all get to mix here and there and they seem to not really have a problem with it other than naira and nefari but even then the mc can encourage her to do it and in the end no one seems to regret it. maybe its just the powers of the mc as was hinted in the game i believe. your powers might just be making girls fall in love with him who knows. but so far the manor girls dont seem to have a problem wit hit

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I started trying this game recently, and it looks like it has potential, but I've hit a snag in it...

I went into Esther's room in the morning, saw her sweeping in her cute apron, then changed a bulb... but couldn't exit her room after. The game said I should clean her camera, but I didn't see a camera anywhere, and if I clicked on her PC or desk it just told me the PC was locked. I quit without saving because it seemed I was unable to escape.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
how long it usually is before the mac version catches up? really want to play 1.18
I don't know how exactly, but if you search around here, you can find the way to make a mac version out of any renpy game, or you could use an emulator.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
My last playthrough was 0.15... Any girls able to even discuss possible pregnancy yet? I know about the fake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene, but any others gonna become baby mamas for the MC yet?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
that one was so disappointing. why did it have to be fake? seriously what is the point of explicitly writing lore about how this is all fake?
So you have a reason not to have to wait months for her to show...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So you have a reason not to have to wait months for her to show...
You dedication to avoiding the most minor of plot holes is commendable. Even though most games have very stretchy time, I commend you for sticking to accurate time measurement.

But if that is the limitation then why is there a problem? You have magical cowgirls taking magical pills to give them a magical fake pregnancy. And you think it is too far fetched to have a real pregnancy instead?

maybe the cowgirls, being a magical race, very rapidly grow the body of the infant causing them to swell up and look very pregnant. but then need to nurture it's soul for a year or two before giving birth.

maybe the magical pills, instead of causing a fake pregnancy, are only taken after already pregnant to accelerate a real pregnancy. Perhaps with limitations. such as not being safe to take after certain development milestone and having diminishing returns. So the first days of pregnancy are vastly accelerated, then it slows down, then they stop taking the pill. end result is that 15 to 30 days after the start of pregnancy you have cowgirl who is effectively 5 months pregnant and will from now on develop at a normal and natural pace

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You dedication to avoiding the most minor of plot holes is commendable. Even though most games have very stretchy time, I commend you for sticking to accurate time measurement.

But if that is the limitation then why is there a problem? You have magical cowgirls taking magical pills to give them a magical fake pregnancy. And you think it is too far fetched to have a real pregnancy instead?

maybe the cowgirls, being a magical race, very rapidly grow the body of the infant causing them to swell up and look very pregnant. but then need to nurture it's soul for a year or two before giving birth.

maybe the magical pills, instead of causing a fake pregnancy, are only taken after already pregnant to accelerate a real pregnancy. Perhaps with limitations. such as not being safe to take after certain development milestone and having diminishing returns. So the first days of pregnancy are vastly accelerated, then it slows down, then they stop taking the pill. end result is that 15 to 30 days after the start of pregnancy you have cowgirl who is effectively 5 months pregnant and will from now on develop at a normal and natural pace
No, I think most people are too impatient to wait for months of game time for them to look pregnant. No matter how you do it, someone will complain, so this is what they chose for now.

No way something like that would be healthy for a kid. lol

The point of the fake pregnancy is to produce milk, not kids. There is a lore reason. Like with any of these games, if you want the characters to get pregnant for real, you are going to have to wait for the end. Unless they have set characters for it like this, who are kept away from the rest of the cast, or use layered sprites like a 2D game, options like that just aren't feasible. For every option like that you add, you increase the size of the game and the workload to make it exponentially.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes