Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
Maybe somebody can help me.
I've played up to current Content, and while idly flipping through the Gallery I noticed something missing...
MM-Gallery.PNG
Can I still unlock those Scenes now(and if yes how?), or do I need to start a new Game?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe somebody can help me.
I've played up to current Content, and while idly flipping through the Gallery I noticed something missing...
View attachment 1536371
Can I still unlock those Scenes now(and if yes how?), or do I need to start a new Game?
One is the mermaid, think you need to fish, can't remember, and the other you need to go to the club where Velle works.

Reactions: Jesse1968

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Are the latest wallpapers the ones from Page 8 (on the computer) - the ones listed in the Wallpaper Codes section ?
Are the ones from Page 9 and 10 available anywhere else except for the Patreon ?

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
I expected more main story in this update, not just side/filler shit, at least the last update expanded a bit on the story.
Literally the reason why I switched my support to other project a long time ago.

Devs fail to understand that they created a pretty decent setting - they can actually finish this story and start another one in the same world, without loosing any audience. Instead they are releasing tons of generic fillers no-one cares about.

ingridmailer

May 18, 2020
i get that character design is very fun, and that a brand new character gives you freedom an established character can't anymore, but spending a huge chunk of every update introducing a new side character with a few scenes seems like a poor decision...especially since half the side characters you've introduced in previous updates are just kind of sitting there doing nothing, some for a year or more.

someone above said they think the devs are afraid to progress the main girls/main story because they don't want people to lose interest, but i don't think that's the case. the devs are smart enough to know that the number one reason for declining interest in games like this is a lack of progression. i think it's more likely that the devs themselves aren't interested anymore, but don't want to abandon and start a brand new project, so they're stringing themselves along hoping they rediscover the spark or something.

these past couple updates, COVID and personal life problems notwithstanding, don't seem like the work of people passionate about their game.

Reactions: Nova1811

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
I don't know if this will help anyone else but I was also having trouble getting Velle at the doctors (level 19) event to trigger for me. This is a second playthrough for me and whilst I remember having difficulty the first time, I remember passing this point, so I was fairly sure that the problem was down to me being a bit dense rather than a bug per se.
Anyway, the way it worked for me was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Velle was there waiting for her checkup.
My apologies if this doesn't help you.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
I will be sure to play this game when it's finished because i liked some of the girls' model and personality (especially the "sphynx" one).

brofalla

Jun 23, 2017
All 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022/2023 Wallpaper Codes:

January------------------fappynewyearlewd2020cya2020officernaughty2023beauties
February------------------mythicvalentineohdarlinhotsleepoverforestababeslewdtattoo
Marchsaintnefarithiccsphinxroyalmaidsunbabejuicymelonsleashlove
Aprilhoppynairabunniefanthiccbunnymilfbreedingsexibunnibookmelons
Mayesthersdayestherhandynymphpiewatermelonlovenymphluvyogacannons
Junefanorafunhotjessalovelypearlsselfiedemonbeachboneagentbabe
Julywildvellenaughtynymphsexpianowetterthanwetmythbabeztentaigirl
Augustbeachgalssizzlingstripperpantytossjadesunsetwetbootyhottiespring
Septembernaughtypupjadestylegymtitsjoystickprodemonicbabe
Octoberspookytatsbumpkinscreamqueenteasemehallohotties
Novembernatashaskitchenturkeytitsjustbeachytruthordarestuffingtime
Decemberchillynipsfrigidbabeshohohornysnowbunsxtrahott

Special:
○ Halloween & Xmas 2018 - holiwalls

How to input these codes: Your room -> PC -> Input Codes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Can someone post the way you can trigger all of the multiple girls scene? I can't seem to trigger them. The only one I got was the one with the pool...

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes