itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Damn... I'm up-to-date. Sigh.

Fun update. Definitely appreciated the Iris and Vana scenees. Naira's new scene was super hot too. :D

Hope to see more soon! Thanks devs! :D

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
They added ANOTHER new character? When are we getting scenes for the mall cop or the hot clothes store owner who has had a card in the game for YEARS and yet literally no content lol. Its a crying shame but i can hand on heart say im losing track of who is who in the game and the conveyer belt of teased women keeps on spinning (weve even seen mermaids and dark loli elf cameos all come to absolutely nothing in favour of "normal love interests" despite the premise of the game being about banging monster girls).

Still itll always be one of my all time favourites but issues ive had with the games direction have been in place for a long time and continue to be present. Credit where due though im likely in minority but i appreciate an update spending a lot of focus on updating older animations. I might even end the year with a bang in doing a restart as its been so long since i did one of those and the updated content might in all honesty make it worth it for a refresh.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
any code to change the day? didn't try to minmax the points of the main girls and i kinda screwd myself out of some content (sunday points requirements). kinda need two weeks worth of full attention on one character and i have a week to get all the points right about now. can alway try to mess with the save files but better to check for codes before i break something haha

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
The New Fanora event was very lackluster, on top of that. Update times are getting longer and update lengths are getting shorter with each release. This was not 5-6 months of work, They used to put out this amount of content x2 each update every 2-3 months way back. We still don't have any main story progression with the MC.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
The New Fanora event was very lackluster, on top of that. Update times are getting longer and update lengths are getting shorter with each release. This was not 5-6 months of work, They used to put out this amount of content x2 each update every 2-3 months way back. We still don't have any main story progression with the MC.
Basically what I said several pages back. It's like they're actually afraid to progress with the story and want to milk out as much side content as they can. Someone else said they might be thinking once MC's mythic abilities are revealed people will lose their investment in the plot rather than it simply being the next step along the way. All I know is the only time we ever learn anything about MC it's with Esther or Nefari. Having ANY progression tied to a girl is just bad taste first of all because you give up any reigns of freedom basically. So I think that was a pretty bad blunder on their part. Limits how much you can really progress the story without external forces. Secondly, it means we most likely won't see any progress in the story till it cycles back around to them and their events again, which just means basically dead updates till then.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes