Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I hate asking this, as I've always made my own versions, but since my latest Catalina update I can no longer do this - is there a way to get a Mac version? Please?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'll be the first to give my hot take. The quantity and quality of content we got was *not* worth the wait. I love all the girls that actually got the content, but none of it was actually to progress the story in any way shape or form. I love their own side stories, but if that's all we get then it just becomes boring and redundant. We literally just had the thing where we went to Forestia with Fanora. Literally every bit of Nefari's story has at least touched on it. Naira we've done next to nothing with but go on a date. Esther has barely gotten anything. All of MC's story lies with Esthera and Nefari and I really wish they'd push that forward more, rather than just give us fluff events. They're good when they're in between the more story heavy focused scenes, but when that's the majority of the game, and they fill it with nothing but sex then it literally just becomes like every other smut game. Give us more meaningful scenes with the girls, that actually have an impact on MC.
I haven't played this in...I don't know how long. But one of the reasons I haven't played in a while is because of what you've noted. We have very little to no main story progression or progression in general for multiple updates in a row. The last major thing that I remember happening was Jade moving in. That was over a year ago.

So I don't think they (devs) know how to advance things further. The updates are getting less frequent and the content is getting less in quantity. Feels like they're out of gas and limping towards the finish line. Hopefully they make it, but honestly I wouldn't bet on it.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
and i thought the devs dropped this game lol
sadly i lost all my save on my latest hdd fk up
but nevertheless, sphinx girl for life

Reactions: Ooh

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Always have new girls on new update but never last long to develop their story, better to focus on them first rather than creating a new one

Nov 23, 2020
can a hero do a workupload link? I keep getting probs with one of the non mega links and another one keeps giving me virus warning.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I haven't played this in...I don't know how long. But one of the reasons I haven't played in a while is because of what you've noted. We have very little to no main story progression or progression in general for multiple updates in a row. The last major thing that I remember happening was Jade moving in. That was over a year ago.

So I don't think they (devs) know how to advance things further. The updates are getting less frequent and the content is getting less in quantity. Feels like they're out of gas and limping towards the finish line. Hopefully they make it, but honestly I wouldn't bet on it.
That's honestly what it seems like, and if I went to the discord and voiced my opinion I'd get shot down in an instant. It's a marathon, not a race. They could easily move forward with the story if they wanted but it seems more like they're focused on the fluff events and just making money off of it, than the passion product it seemed like when I started. There was so much potential with this story and it seems like now they're just tired of it.

Reactions: campfap and Xtmr61

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I don't think this is the case, I think they're trying to keep their options open and don't want to take the game or it's plot "terminal" just yet. Hell, we just got another new character... It might sound dumb given the situation but they might be thinking once MC's mythic abilities are revealed people will lose their investment in the plot rather than it simply being the next step along the way. You might certainly be right and they're creatively bankrupt, but the new character's events seem well thought out at the very least so I personally don't think that's the case. I think they're simply trying to keep the door open for new characters to be introduced when it probably should have been closed a while ago. It seems, for whatever the reason, they wish to prolong the typical sandbox game plateau, which might end up being a death sentence for this game.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
btw.. did the wallpaper on mega stop on march 2021?
is there any new wallpaper? i keep waiting for new nefari wallpaper :unsure:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I just started replaying the game and I feel like showing Esther and mom's picture of blowing a guy is still fucking weird and really uncalled for especially in this game. Like it's not weird that they did that. Yeah mom cheated dad, it's horrible but some people cheat. The weird thing is Esther literally keeping that photo of she sucking a guys dick for over 20 years in her album. Like wtf Esther? Why? It seriously made me like her less tbh. I still like her and she is one of my favourite girls but still that was one hell of a head scratcher

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and AlexTorch

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
I just started replaying the game and I feel like showing Esther and mom's picture of blowing a guy is still fucking weird and really uncalled for especially in this game. Like it's not weird that they did that. Yeah mom cheated dad, it's horrible but some people cheat. The weird thing is Esther literally keeping that photo of she sucking a guys dick for over 20 years in her album. Like wtf Esther? Why? It seriously made me like her less tbh. I still like her and she is one of my favourite girls but still that was one hell of a head scratcher
was that not on their bachelors day or something ? just before the wedding ? as people do weird but fun things on those. really does not bother me that much though. they ended up with each other in the end and ester keeping it probably means it was all in good fun and accepted by both sides.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boobsrcool

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
more girls to find through out the day wish there was a list for all the girls and times for the quests where ya have to find them
hung up on a quest where i have to buy weird items glass and something rather....went to the fishing guy thinking he had the stuff but instead had a camera i had to fix so how do i get these items cant seem to get them from mall?
View attachment 1534100
i would suggest go fishing and relax for a while. so the mind can think clearly again.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
was that not on their bachelors day or something ? just before the wedding ? as people do weird but fun things on those. really does not bother me that much though. they ended up with each other in the end and ester keeping it probably means it was all in good fun and accepted by both sides.
Yeah it's still cheating. So you think if your girfriend sucks another guy, it's not cheating? Also we don't even know if they stopped with the blowjob. You have to be married to cheat for you? Anyways that wasn't even the problem for me. Like I said some people cheat. The problem is Esther keeping a photo of she sucking a guy's dick for over 20 years in her album . That's weird no matter how you look at it imo

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I don't think this is the case, I think they're trying to keep their options open and don't want to take the game or it's plot "terminal" just yet. Hell, we just got another new character... It might sound dumb given the situation but they might be thinking once MC's mythic abilities are revealed people will lose their investment in the plot rather than it simply being the next step along the way. You might certainly be right and they're creatively bankrupt, but the new character's events seem well thought out at the very least so I personally don't think that's the case. I think they're simply trying to keep the door open for new characters to be introduced when it probably should have been closed a while ago. It seems, for whatever the reason, they wish to prolong the typical sandbox game plateau, which might end up being a death sentence for this game.
I mean some of us don't want the game be finished for a long time tbh. I hope it goes as long as it can since the game is awesome. The game has enough repetable content for sandbox style. Like Harem Hotel, Corrupted Kingdoms, What A Legend, Dark Magic...etc. I'd rather have a sandbox game happens in a world with a lot of repetable scenes over one and done vn games. This sandbox games feels way more lively and I can play it time to time to just to enjoy the world. On one and done vn games I usually play it update to update only. For example I just played harem hotel yesterday and did some naughty events even tho it hasn't been updated for months. I would never do that on a classic VN games with no world I can dive in whenever I want with repeatable scenes. You can say 'some of those games has galleries' but it's not the same feeling really.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
It's about having sexy fun with her friends, the guys are just meat dildos.
If we talk about the mom I would still count as cheating if my girlfriend gives a blowjob to another guy whatever how she sees the guy is. I mean if I lick another girls pussy I would consider myself cheating my girlfriend as well. It's like saying 'Well I fucked that guy/girl for fun honey! Therefore I didn't cheat on you!'. If you don't see that as cheating and you would be absolutely fine with it, well it's your opinion I can respect that. But I simply disagree. Also again my problem wasn't even them sucking the dude at all. I clearly said that in my very first comment and the comment after that. I think it's weird to keep a photo of yourself sucking a random guys dick in your album for over 20 years. That's about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes