Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I'll be the first to give my hot take. The quantity and quality of content we got was *not* worth the wait. I love all the girls that actually got the content, but none of it was actually to progress the story in any way shape or form. I love their own side stories, but if that's all we get then it just becomes boring and redundant. We literally just had the thing where we went to Forestia with Fanora. Literally every bit of Nefari's story has at least touched on it. Naira we've done next to nothing with but go on a date. Esther has barely gotten anything. All of MC's story lies with Esthera and Nefari and I really wish they'd push that forward more, rather than just give us fluff events. They're good when they're in between the more story heavy focused scenes, but when that's the majority of the game, and they fill it with nothing but sex then it literally just becomes like every other smut game. Give us more meaningful scenes with the girls, that actually have an impact on MC.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
From the changelog:

Code:
Side Girls:
1 new main event for Iris
2 new main events for Vana
New character added – Astrid
3 new main events for Astrid
Where I can find Astrid?

Feb 1, 2018
Alright I may have missed this if so sorry to bother. I have been playing this game from the beginning and now this update is not reconizing my saves, even when I move them from the last version. I really don't want to start the game from scrath again. Any suggestions would be helpful? I was really looking forward to this update.

Bolg

Nov 14, 2018
When I first started playing, I liked all the main characters except Esther and Jade. But after that Vanu, Iris were added to the game, I want them to become the main ones and there were more of them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
guys is the mom avalaible now? i played a year ago xd
Mom isn't going to be a LI, content with her was removed early game and they aren't adding any more.

Mind Control hmmmm, do you get mind control the girls?
No, this isn't a corruption game. One of the girls is a demon that can mind control and alter body parts that she uses for pranks.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man...the game is good, but look like every update is getting smaller and taking longer to do, the last one with Nefari was good but this update is half than that.

guys is the mom avalaible now? i played a year ago xd
From one year ago (i asked him)

"Jikei:
We don't have any plans for the near future, as we want to focus on building what we've already got, but at some point, maybe."

In the end, i don't believe, one year and nothing.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes