heavenly pete

Jul 16, 2018
You know, I have to wonder why people are getting so worked up over the fact that I don't like the same fictional character as them?

Seriously, though some of those responses and reactions because there's a character who just doesn't interest me. I understand that some of you have been waiting for this update, but are you that put up that you're going to let me live rent free in your heads because you don't like that I have a different opinion. Fuck, I've already won if that's the case.
yeah as the other dudes said it wasnt serious i just thought the meme was funny lol youre allowed to hate whatever character for whatever reason i agree thats the point of fiction

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
what game is this? or model? need source capt
its MMD (mikumikudance)

this one is from asteriskmmd, ofcourse it has NSFW version too.

ay.. mythicmanor update i see,,
good then, give them a rest just for this december.. january they become slave again!
still hoping nefari story or model :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
i want to see her booties everyday..

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
its MMD (mikumikudance)
Mega
this one is from asteriskmmd, ofcourse it has NSFW version too.

ay.. mythicmanor update i see,,
good then, give them a rest just for this december.. january they become slave again!
still hoping nefari story or model :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
i want to see her booties everyday..

Thank You : )

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
While I don't need to justify why I don't like her. Nor should anyone ever feel like they have to explain why they might not like a particular character/game/genre/tag.

- I'm not a fan of the loli archetype.
- I'm not a fan of how overly energetic she is.
- I'm not a fan of her personality.

Basically, I'm not fan.
I am not at much "not a fan" of Fanora as you, but she's not at the top of my list so I'm not thrilled that the big wait was for her. I liked her O.K., but after all of her content earlier in the game I kind of got my fill of her and want more contend from others. Supposedly we get more Iris content, who IS now one of my favorites - so hopefully that will make me happy ;):).
With as many girls as there are in the game, there have to be updates for everyone. This one is for the Fanora Fans.

We got Nefari last time, Fanora this time so for me the best up date schedule would be Nefari and Iris next time, then Naira, then Nefari and Iris, then Paige, then Nefari and Iris, then Jade, then Nefari and Iris.......:love::LOL::love::LOL::love:

Reactions: Balko and splamo

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Can someone tell me how I can download this torrent, I use premiumize or real debrid to download torrents but for some reason this won't take

Edit: scratch that I got it to work, had to download the torrent then get the link to paste into real debrid then convert it, worked out well too as it allowed me to just download the English stuff and only took a few minutes to complete

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 6joker6

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
Can someone tell me how I can download this torrent, I use premiumize or real debrid to download torrents but for some reason this won't take

Edit: scratch that I got it to work, had to download the torrent then get the link to paste into real debrid then convert it, worked out well too as it allowed me to just download the English stuff and only took a few minutes to complete
Right click on the name file of the attachment part, save link as..., then you download the .torrent file

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes