Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
What’s wrong with Fanora? She’s the best girl in the game besides Nefari.
While I don't need to justify why I don't like her. Nor should anyone ever feel like they have to explain why they might not like a particular character/game/genre/tag.

- I'm not a fan of the loli archetype.
- I'm not a fan of how overly energetic she is.
- I'm not a fan of her personality.

Basically, I'm not fan.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You know, I have to wonder why people are getting so worked up over the fact that I don't like the same fictional character as them?

Seriously, though some of those responses and reactions because there's a character who just doesn't interest me. I understand that some of you have been waiting for this update, but are you that put up that you're going to let me live rent free in your heads because you don't like that I have a different opinion. Fuck, I've already won if that's the case.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
You know, I have to wonder why people are getting so worked up over the fact that I don't like the same fictional character as them?

Seriously, though some of those responses and reactions because there's a character who just doesn't interest me. I understand that some of you have been waiting for this update, but are you that put up that you're going to let me live rent free in your heads because you don't like that I have a different opinion. Fuck, I've already won if that's the case.
Maybe it's the same reason as you, who also got so worked up that the "fictional character" you are not interested gets new content and you have to make a post about it without quietly move on and wait for other future updates that suits you? And by posting what you just did, it's seem like you don't like people that have different opinions too, in which you pretty much just slapped your own face with a "Double standards hypocrite" label.

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020

I don't think people are getting that worked up to be honest. Somebody asked why you didn't like Fanora and 2 others posted joke meme's. It was a hardly a barrage of abuse you got but you still felt the need to lay out your reasoning for not liking her. Only person I see getting worked up is you

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
Does anyone know how much content there is in this game, like say you were to start a fresh save and start from the beginning again. How long would it take to get from the first line of dialog, to the last line of non repeatable dialog, without skipping anything?

I feel like I could have worded this better but I am tired

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone know how much content there is in this game, like say you were to start a fresh save and start from the beginning again. How long would it take to get from the first line of dialog, to the last line of non repeatable dialog, without skipping anything?

I feel like I could have worded this better but I am tired
Depending on reading speed and if we're talking absolute completion (so every character), probably 6-8 hours would be my guess? Been a while since my last playthrough from start to finish.

• Sad
Reactions: Jeancul

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I think it's meant to be at least somewhat humorous. More joking about it than being completely serious.

Then again, some people never really grew out of the childhood mindset of "If I like something, everyone should like that thing." Or they kind of internalize their like for something into part of their own personal identity, which then means anyone else disliking that thing feels like a personal attack (which is why things like Console Wars happen).

To be fair, I'd probably rank Fanora towards the bottom of my pile as well. Not because I dislike her, per se, but more because I just like a lot of the others way more. Everybody's going to have preferences, and most people's preferences are going to be different. That's just life.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes