TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
guys.. can i have nefari model?
im seriously fall in love with her personality.. i.. fck..
i simp nefari.. i know playing her on honeyselect feels empty..
but atleast i can see her everyday..
maybe creating MMD with her.. i will share MMD video with you only.
i dont have anything to offer.. or you can be my devil or demon.
You can try to make her, but no, no one has their cards.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
You can try to make her, but no, no one has their cards.
im so bad at making character xD (i tried it and always fail to look like her)
is there someone who i can pay? (i know i dont have much money) but i can pay with paypal if they accept it.
i can save my money everyday to see nefari dancing MMD :love: that thighs and menacing lusty gaze!

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
communication is one of the biggest issues patreon devs have in general, i follow about 55 devs on patreon and only a handful of them manage to give weekly updates on the development. its incredible that so many of them in which multiple are teams with a number of members are just incapable of writing a couple words every week or every two weeks to let the people that give them money know how its going. a few of them have those progress bars that they also just dont update for months on end. that is one of the deciding factors if i am willing to give somebody money, if they arent able to keep me up to date about the ongoing development i am not even considering to pay them a penny.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Paige is damn near a perfect render of Stella Maxwell in sports illustrated. You know Sella the 31 year old goddess of the perfect female form or a perfect incarnation of Aphrodite lol.

More Paige please for the love of all that is just and wonderful in the fapping universe.

This was my first time playing. The 2 hours of grind was a bummer at the start followed by 20 hours of fun game play and character development. More than a quick fap game,but in a good way.

I hope the last image is an inspiration to the Developer. It is Stella(err Paige),as a Victoria secrets angel(age 30)....also, well if all women aged so well life would indeed be much much better lol.

Last edited:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
who is not attracted by nefari
To be honest, she's probably my least favorite in the house.

In purely physical terms I've never really been into asses all that much, and I'm into breasts, so she's losing out to pretty much everyone else. And in terms of personality, I'm not really a fan of her dismissive femdommy attitude (especially early on). So much so that I spend most of the scenes with her assistant at the library feeling bad for her (even though I'm sure the implication is that she's into it).

I don't hate her, but given the choice I'd probably pick at least a dozen other women in that city over her.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
To be honest, she's probably my least favorite in the house.

In purely physical terms I've never really been into asses all that much, and I'm into breasts, so she's losing out to pretty much everyone else. And in terms of personality, I'm not really a fan of her dismissive femdommy attitude (especially early on). So much so that I spend most of the scenes with her assistant at the library feeling bad for her (even though I'm sure the implication is that she's into it).

I don't hate her, but given the choice I'd probably pick at least a dozen other women in that city over her.
Heresy.

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
Paige is damn near a perfect render of Stella Maxwell in sports illustrated. You know Sella the 31 year old goddess of the perfect female form or a perfect incarnation of Aphrodite lol.

More Paige please for the love of all that is just and wonderful in the fapping universe.

This was my first time playing. The 2 hours of grind was a bummer at the start followed by 20 hours of fun game play and character development. More than a quick fap game,but in a good way.

I hope the last image is an inspiration to the Developer. It is Stella(err Paige),as a Victoria secrets angel(age 30)....also, well if all women aged so well life would indeed be much much better lol.
You are cringe

WatsonFuqs

Sep 9, 2018
Hey folks! I have a small mod I made that some might like :)

I felt it was a shame that the more risque wallpapers released on Patreon weren't in the game for your computer.
So I grabbed them off here, put em into photoshop, tweaked em with a computer background and slipped them into a tidy Webp format :)

Attached is a zip of them which should unzip as a folder called "images".
Place the images folder in the Game folder as it is and it will override the default images with the alternatives :)
(if you're on Mac: Right click on the game > View Package content > /contents/Resources/autorun/game)

Any image you don't want you can delete from the folder and it will revert back to normal :)

I've also uploaded it to Mega just incase, and really recommend using the automatic wallpaper unlocker posted a few pages back to quickly access them all!

Enjoy!
Awesome mod dude! Was sad to not be able to get any of the bonus images in as they're obviously the ones I want.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - June 2019
View attachment 315238

As summer approaches, the days are getting hotter and hotter in New Lark City. Jessa couldn't bear to be out in the hot sun today wearing her thick, dark dress, so you came up with a better idea...
This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Jessa. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: hotjessa (v0.11+)
Bonus lewd pic for you:

View attachment 315239

EDIT: I have updated the Wallpaper Gallery.
Thanks! I really miss one of the MC's sources of Calcium and essential Vitamins, so much so that I was thinking of pasting a picture of Jessa on my current milk container with the caption "Have you seen my cow?". ;)

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes