hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
it's been a while since i play mythic manor quick question who's fanora again? is she the gal with white hair ( selling ice cream ) or is she the girl working at cafe or is she dog mythic we giving money ( i have a feeling shes not this one but i might be wrong)

thanks in advance

cheers mate

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
it's been a while since i play mythic manor quick question who's fanora again? is she the gal with white hair ( selling ice cream ) or is she the girl working at cafe or is she dog mythic we giving money ( i have a feeling shes not this one but i might be wrong)

thanks in advance

cheers mate
Ice Cream.

Reactions: hotdog10101

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Starting a fresh save, whenever I select the 2BOrNot2B wallpaper, I get the ´´An exception has occurred´´ Ren'py error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a minor inconvenience, but it's there.

EDIT: Might be worth mentioning that I'm using Lain's Mod.

Last edited:

_tj.684_

Feb 9, 2021
This has been one of my favorites for a LONG ass time now. Hope you keep posting UPDATES on this game, I would very much like to see MORE of it. Hopefully it can be completed & be turned into a full game soon. :)

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
If the devs leave Patreon, there's a possibility of incest. There was a dream scene in very early versions, but Patreon does not allow incest.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: girdeyordo

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No one is stopping the developers from making an "Incest Patch"
Their choice is stopping them. They chose to follow the rules, and not risk it. The only content they had with her was a dream anyway, so it was just easier to remove it.

There was a patch a fan made to restore that one scene, but they didn't feel it was worth it to add more. There are a lot of kinks, with a lot of women, it isn't necessary. Incest doesn't have to be in every game. It is perfectly fine without it.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes