LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
:

Hey everyone, we previously said that we expected to have this version ready this month but we are sad to say that we will have to delay the release until November.

We really wanted to get this out on time but I experienced some significant, unexpected delays in the past few weeks. I know a lot of you are getting antsy for the next release, but we are now back on track and trying to get this ready as quick as we can.

Jikei & Reiralie

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
:

Hey everyone, we previously said that we expected to have this version ready this month but we are sad to say that we will have to delay the release until November.

We really wanted to get this out on time but I experienced some significant, unexpected delays in the past few weeks. I know a lot of you are getting antsy for the next release, but we are now back on track and trying to get this ready as quick as we can.

Jikei & Reiralie
Your updates have never let me down, and since my Hard Drive got wiped clean and I didn't back it up, I'll look forward (grudgingly) to playing the game all the way from the beginning! :)

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Might be a stupid question, but is there a way to see all of the different level scenes again? Like in a gallery. I feel like there are a lot of CG's missing in the gallery that I'd love to see again. Thanks!
Just the gallery and older saves, as far as I know...

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ahhh okay, that's kind of a shame. There were so many good pictures in the scenes themselves that aren't in the gallery. No big deal, thanks anyways.
That's part of the reason I have like 600 pages of saves :ROFLMAO:

the hacker way of doing things is use an RPA extractor on the images.rpa file and you'll end up with a directory of all images in the game ;).

• Haha
Reactions: itfod

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
:

Jikei & Reiralie
Uh oh.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes