TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This game would be a very good incest game because most people like incest why no one makes an incest patch or a mod because then this game would get more attention and love
It was once, it was removed because of the anti-incest crackdown.
There is a patch to return the one scene that was removed, but unless someone wants to create new scenes for it, there is nothing else to patch.

Not every game needs incest. It's okay to have other stuff too.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I disagree.
I think we could use something at least remotely good, instead of the usual vanilla-fest.
The game does not need incest, at all.

Incest is that overdone it IS vanilla now. It's almost as boring as people like you begging for it in every thread.

It was once, it was removed because of the anti-incest crackdown.
There is a patch to return the one scene that was removed, but unless someone wants to create new scenes for it, there is nothing else to patch.

Not every game needs incest. It's okay to have other stuff too.
It had a nude picture of his mother and then a dream scene, that is all.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
If most games have it, then that would mean it is vanilla.
Less so than the usual, at least. And definitely hotter. :giggle:
Esther is lovely, the yet-unknown mama is probably quite something, too.
I mean, if the dev wants to give me some bdsm action instead, i won't complain... :ROFLMAO:
And anyway, if other games can go with incest patch, why this one can't?
They just need to keep it all in the patch.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not as boring as people like you begging for lesbian garbage in every thread, i wager.
Fucked up already, neve asked for lesbian content in any game.

Still, there is no incest here nor will there ever be. What was there was removed and it aint coming back.

And i don't remeber begging anyone for anything, i said i disagreed, is all. Don't put words in my mouth.
weeeeeell.

Still not happening.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Less so than the usual, at least. And definitely hotter. :giggle:
Esther is lovely, the yet-unknown mama is probably quite something, too.
I mean, if the dev wants to give me some bdsm action instead, i won't complain... :ROFLMAO:
Then just think about Esther as an unofficial aunt.

I wouldn't mind some more S&M as long as I am on top, but I am happy with some exhibitionism, which is rarely done well.
They didn't want to risk it.
The one thing there is, is in the patch, as we said, they just chose not to add more. If you want more, you can make that patch yourself, just like someone did with the old one.

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
I disagree.
I think we could use something at least remotely good, instead of the usual vanilla-fest.
Well, I see your point.
But we knew that MC has only mother.
He has no sister or other relatives.
So no incest is reasonable.
Because who would take his own mom while his dad is alive?
If there's incest, it considered as Cheating (NTR).:censored:

Reactions: EJW and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If there's incest, it considered as Cheating (NTR).:censored:
Is the dad still alive? Don't even know who he is, or where he might be. He could be dead, but they were not married, IIRC, so it doesn't really matter I guess. But it is a moot point, since she probably won't be back anyway.

Reactions: Hanny2000

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Don't underestimate the levels of pervert in me. ;):coffee:
I would propose to dad to bang mom together with him bruh, would be a glorious threesome.
Or even go and fetch Esther too, for an even more glorious four-some.

Incest or no incest, this game is already great.
It is, but there is no reason to not make it ever greater.

• Haha
Reactions: Hanny2000

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Don't underestimate the levels of pervert in me. ;):coffee:
I would propose to dad to bang mom together with him bruh, would be a glorious threesome.
Or even go and fetch Esther too, for an even more glorious four-some.
Pervert level god.

It is, but there is no reason to not make it ever greater.
Most fans don't want it.
For me, It's fine.
But like I said, incest or no incest, the game is already great.
I won't argue about it.:lepew:

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
Perhaps it might be because I never been attracted to any female of my family (besides a cousin that I dully humped, because of her ass not of family ties), but I really don't get all the recent fascination with incest.

Let's suppose the manor's owner was the MC's mom and all the girls his sisters (and you can easily achieve this by throwing a couple of around the game's content), would that change anything? I doubt it.

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Its not to everyone's taste.

Games like this don't need it. Its not an essential element for a successful or well liked game. People just get caught up in the taboo aspect. The problem is that the market is so inundated with the tag that people get sick of it and games like Mythic Manor get noticed more and more, because of the simple fact that it has enough sexy scenes and interesting characters that the "insect" tag (yeah, going with that one more to piss people off than anything else).

We've gotten to the stage where the "insect" tag is screaming out "NOTICE ME! NOTICE ME! FORBIDDEN SNATCH! JUST PLEASE NOTICE ME!", its so obvious and frankly boring. Which again shows that a game doesn't need it. Just have a good script, interesting characters and fun scenes. You have those, I'm going to keep coming back to that game. You try hitting me with the "insect" tag, you're getting swatted like a fly.

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
Seeing all the love Iris gets here puts a smile on my face. This game alone pretty much rekindled my love for tattooed goth babes. I used to dig 'em years ago, but the interest diminished over time ... but after Iris, I was like, "yes, that's right, I love tattooed goth babes. How did I forget...?"

Anyway. Yeah.
I never stopped liking tattooed goth babes
I'm still hunting for one of those creatures myself, they are elusive

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes