itfod

Apr 16, 2021

Dev Update - Update on Mythic Manor v0.18
Hey everyone! Here's a quick update on v0.18's release.
The new version will be finished in October, but we don't have a set timeframe for its release just yet. As usual, we will update again once we are closer to v0.18's release.

As for a sneak peek into the content coming in v0.18 --- Fanora will be getting a big chunk of content which involves a few different characters, and Naira will be getting new content as well! Of course, there will be more of your favorite girls getting love in v0.18 as well, but we'll save that for the next update!

Cheers,

Jikei & Reiralie (formerly known as Phreeoni)
Am glad to hear about an upcoming update! Thanks for letting us know! Hope it gets released soon! :D

Reactions: EJW and LightmanP

itfod

Apr 16, 2021

Dev Update - Update on Mythic Manor v0.18
Hey everyone! Here's a quick update on v0.18's release.
The new version will be finished in October, but we don't have a set timeframe for its release just yet. As usual, we will update again once we are closer to v0.18's release.

As for a sneak peek into the content coming in v0.18 --- Fanora will be getting a big chunk of content which involves a few different characters, and Naira will be getting new content as well! Of course, there will be more of your favorite girls getting love in v0.18 as well, but we'll save that for the next update!

Cheers,

Jikei & Reiralie (formerly known as Phreeoni)
Forgot to ask last night; is there any hope of progression for Iris, Aliza, Paige, Miya, or Vana?? In particular, Iris and Vana. I really, REALLY hope so! :D

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Forgot to ask last night; is there any hope of progression for Iris, Aliza, Paige, Miya, or Vana?? In particular, Iris and Vana. I really, REALLY hope so! :D
They're side characters, so there might be one or two scenes, but the main focus is always going to be on the ladies of the manor.

Reactions: itfod and TheDevian

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Well glad to have some news. Less glad that Naira is of notable focus since she is the vanilla ice cream of flavors in the manor, safe but boring. But hopefully the update does something to change that.
Nice to know I am not alone about Naira. Boring is how I would describe her as well, can't stand her. More Vella content I hope!
I, for one, am glad that Naira gets some storytime. She is the MC's first girl, the "breaking-in" chick for the game if you excuse my crassness. Even if she's not, or ever was my game Waifu, She deserves some play as does all the main girls in the Harem at least. This is one of the best games of it's genre, and the plot-lines of the individual characters go a long way to keeping us hooked and waiting for more content! :love:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I, for one, am glad that Naira gets some storytime. She is the MC's first girl, the "breaking-in" chick for the game if you excuse my crassness. Even if she's not, or ever was my game Waifu, She deserves some play as does all the main girls in the Harem at least. This is one of the best games of it's genre, and the plot-lines of the individual characters go a long way to keeping us hooked and waiting for more content! :love:
Of the main 5, the only one that took longer for me was Fanora, since I am not a big fan of either of them, TBH. (Well, other than Nef, since she did not have an option for a while, but I still did all of her other stuff first).

She should have blue hair, at least in her mythic form, it would be a lot more fun. ;p

Reactions: itfod

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Naira is my favorite exactly because she's vanilla. Different strokes, folks.
Yeah, I can't help it, I have a severe aversion for blondes. For me redheads and rainbow are best, and brunettes (including black) after that. Just never liked the color yellow, what can I say? XD

I mean, they are both nice girls, and I don't dislike them exactly, their personalities make up for their appearance, but I like most of the others better. Fanora's biggest appeal to me is her maid and title. XD

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Yeah, I can't help it, I have a severe aversion for blondes. For me redheads and rainbow are best, and brunettes (including black) after that. Just never liked the color yellow, what can I say? XD

I mean, they are both nice girls, and I don't dislike them exactly, their personalities make up for their appearance, but I like most of the others better. Fanora's biggest appeal to me is her maid and title. XD
Since we're declaring our cards, so to speak, Jade is my least favorite of the Mansion girls. The main reason is I'm not interested in women with hair that short. It's a pretty shallow excuse, but I grew up thinking that girls should look like girls and not have hair shorter than mine (or muscles bigger than mine), so I re-visit Jade the least unless it's to complete a new story event with her. I used to be put-off by Loli's in general, unless they have huge boobs, so I tolerate Fanora's shenanigans because I can get the milk for free! :sneaky:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Since we're declaring our cards, so to speak, Jade is my least favorite of the Mansion girls. The main reason is I'm not interested in women with hair that short. It's a pretty shallow excuse, but I grew up thinking that girls should look like girls and not have hair shorter than mine (or muscles bigger than mine), so I re-visit Jade the least unless it's to complete a new story event with her. I used to be put-off by Loli's in general, unless they have huge boobs, so I tolerate Fanora's shenanigans because I can get the milk for free! :sneaky:
I can understand that, I am not a fan of her hair either, I prefer longer hair on almost everyone, but her exhibitionist tendencies, combined with me feeling for her situation (been there, done that), and that whole 'master' thing, won me over.

(on the other hand, short hair is a lot easier to work with in posing). XD

Yeah, at least Fanora is an Oppai-loli, that is a lot more tolerable, I barely even mind her for that any more. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Harem_Master

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Aw shit...I was typing so fast and thinking about Paige that I accidentally wrote her instead of Iris...x.x

That and some typos...
I agree with Iris and Paige. Like them both and would like to see more of them. Jade has my interest.

Vella is by far my favorite. I guess I have a thing for wild women with no inhibitions having dated a few of them. A lot of fun but nothing to introduce your mom too or put a ring on.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I agree with Iris and Paige. Like them both and would like to see more of them. Jade has my interest.

Vella is by far my favorite. I guess I have a thing for wild women with no inhibitions having dated a few of them. A lot of fun but nothing to introduce your mom too or put a ring on.
My old social life in a nutshell! :cautious:

Jenya

Feb 18, 2018
Well, new updates shedule - 2 update per year. Sad.
Early -
Mythic Manor v0.17 is finally here! We hope you'll enjoy the new content in this version.
Due to many unexpected delays in real life and with the game, this version came out way later than typical. We want to stress that THIS WEILL NOT BE how it will be for future releases.

Make more and more side characters. i want 1 update per year.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021

Totally agree; Vella is by far my favourite of the manor girls. Then again, she's really aggressive towards the MC, has a rockin bod, and I LOVE her lactation scenes. Totally like her backstory too; was expecting her to be more of the town bicyle, the way she was presented, then you realise she's tame by her race's standards, and she's as committed as she can be to the MC.

Yeah, at least Fanora is an Oppai-loli, that is a lot more tolerable, I barely even mind her for that any more. lol
Naira was always super sweet to me, and Fanora was, I thought, going to be my least favorite. The whole big-breasts loli isn't always a hit with me, but I surprisingly really got into her scenes, particularly when she got caught in the window - total turn on for me! Kinda hope to see her lactating sometime in the future! ;)

Nef is gorgeous - something about her just has me intrigued and horny at the same time. Not really the body type I adore, but there you go. Still, love her personality and the way she's so scientifically minded!

Jade is a bit 'meh' for me. I love her story and her reactions, but I still haven't warmed totally to her.

Unfortunately, my least favorite of the manor girls is Esther, who has one of my favorite (and somewhat rare) fetishes; lactation. I mean, I like her and all, but I guess I'm just not too into super voluptuous women.

I am hoping to see more of Seren sometime though; love the idea of teasing a willing woman with a RC vibe. But I am DYING to see more of Iris! Hoping for more Vana, Paige and Anastasia too!

Here's to hoping soon. :)

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes