TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I do remember one of the first events walking into her room and her having someone tied up, and one where she used her powers on us to make us fuck her, but that was it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If it were finished, it would have the "Completed" tag.

So no. Its not finished. Its just a slow updater.
Yeah, I kind of assume there is still a lot of ground to cover. Too many girls left with no content.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
She had that? I can't recall anything like that from my playthrough.
Well well well.... now i'm interested too.
Unless it was protag who was wrapped, then less interested lol.
Error on my part, this is not a scene you can playback through the scene viewer. This is a choice if you choose having sex with her in her room during the day when she's "available" so to speak. And yeah... it's till there to see. ;)

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Did you ever figure this out?
I know it was suggested to load a save, but my last several saves all have this and I just don't want to go back too far in the game for a save that doesn't have it. Bound to be something simple/stupid that I did......

Thanks
Cheers

Hmmm, it went away after I advanced w the cam girl.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I do remember one of the first events walking into her room and her having someone tied up
Do remember that too but that was like a drop in an ocean... and bondage on male is less interesting, much less. :ROFLMAO:
Error on my part, this is not a scene you can playback through the scene viewer. This is a choice if you choose having sex with her in her room during the day when she's "available" so to speak. And yeah... it's till there to see.
Huh, not sure how i could have missed that... or maybe i didn't and just forgot about it.
Oh well, thanks for heads-up.

Reactions: TheDevian
Mar 16, 2021
These updates are almost not worth waiting for anymore. I remember the last one came after like half a year of nothing and it was 1 main story event.
I get that it's free and a passion project, but I just don't get the hype anymore, and I don't understand how people keep holding out for this game.

Reactions: Babek_420

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So is the mc mom going to join the harem ?
Things do seem to point that way, yes.
Provided you picked the right choices i wager, those you get while banging Esther.
I think mommy and Esther will be yours as a set, later on.
No, she was removed from the game, because of patreon, and will not be returning.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
sorry she's is a deal maker or breaker in my book . she's not in the game as is then not worth supporting then sorry. I don't see why she cant be added on this web sit it isn't patreon

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
sorry she's is a deal maker or breaker in my book . she's not in the game as is then not worth supporting then sorry. I don't see why she cant be added on this web sit it isn't patreon
Because Jikei get funding on Patreon.
Because the last couple of years, Patreon has been cracking down on several genres of adult game, like non-consent, incest and the other squickier tags.
Because the financial institutions that Patreon work for don't like the fact that they have to tell their shareholders that despite the adult entertainment industry earning $97 billion a year, they don't like exposed nipples and genitals on display.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes