AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I've download and just start the game on Windows 10 but I'm encountered only a white blank screen with no sound or any effect, may I ask for some solution? Thanks.
No clue. probalby due to the new ren engine. My only guess would be to open up the console, quick key the debugger to get to rendering, and change the rendering style.
How how to do all of that, I don't know. I've only done it once and I forget how.
There's two ways to get to the screen to change renderer.
1. While game is open, shift+g
2. Keep the shift key held down as you double click the exe file until the renderer screen comes up.

Reactions: Penis Lord

Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
There's two ways to get to the screen to change renderer.
1. While game is open, shift+g
2. Keep the shift key held down as you double click the exe file until the renderer screen comes up.
Hi! I just want to say thank you very much for your solution. It worked and the game run perfectly as desired.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone tried to set "2BOrNot2B" as wallpaper on pc got an error report and after choosing "ignore" there is a black screen with all the icons that show up on pc screen and the "log off" button only there is no pc screen or background everything is black ?
And is there a way to fix that only mod I use is "Lains mod" if that helps.

Samsami

Nov 16, 2018
does MC has any power? its kinda u know frustrating to see how pathetic he looked in fiona wedding event .

Reactions: lbt

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
does MC has any power? its kinda u know frustrating to see how pathetic he looked in fiona wedding event .
Maybe? As a general rule, no, but he is not only special, thanks to his mom, but Nef is working to draw it out and figure out what it is.

Samsami

Nov 16, 2018
Maybe? As a general rule, no, but he is not only special, thanks to his mom, but Nef is working to draw it out and figure out what it is.
I just hope its really special and badass.I got so mad when that girl from fiona wedding event called him Half-Breed.I hope he can fuck that girl senseless in future and cut her husbands balls off,his dick too:mad:

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
I just hope its really special and badass.I got so mad when that girl from fiona wedding event called him Half-Breed.I hope he can fuck that girl senseless in future and cut her husbands balls off,his dick too:mad:
Mcs special power is to mesmerize and draw in female mythics with his dick seems as soon as he whips it out they can't stop staring at it or resist touching it :)
They also seem to like the taste of his juices so that might have some powers to which reminds me of this browser game "Comix Harem" where in world of super heroes and heroines MC is a support hero with power buffing sperm he needs to have sex with superheroine to buff their powers lol

Last edited:

Samsami

Nov 16, 2018
How come we never get to kiss any of the girls?
well you kiss naira in multiple events you kiss fiona too while having sex with her but esther and nefari i thik there sould be some kissing scenes too with them.Not kissing Velle seems reasonable cause she is down for straight up sex cause this is what she was made for she loves dick not Mcs lips but still there should be some kissing scenes with her too...

Reactions: longsuper1 and EJW

PotatoNinja

Nov 19, 2017
Headpats.

Sick and depraved, I know.
Dude, I don't even know what to say to you perverts! I come here looking for games about pissing on old ladys (who may or may not be the MC's blood relatives) who look at me disapprovingly and here you are discussing this sort of thing! I never!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Segnbora

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
How to unlock Vana?
I goto Arcade both in the Afternoon & Night.
Played games too.

But didn’t unlock Vana.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes