DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Or its a rhetorical question, in which case he's not looking for an answer. A rhetorical question doesn't always need a question mark to punctuate the end. It may also have an exclamation point or a simple period.
Assuming its rethorical, is the order of the words correct? the "am I" vs "I am"?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Assuming its rethorical, is the order of the words correct? the "am I" vs "I am"?
Either works. Although looking back at the image again, the statement was that. A statement. The MC isn't asking a question. Its an explanation - "And why I am seeing purple..."

Iris' abilities have affected him and he's saying it in his mind. It can come across as a statement, a rhetorical question or him mentally making a note of what's happening.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Either works. Although looking back at the image again, the statement was that. A statement. The MC isn't asking a question. Its an explanation - "And why I am seeing purple..."

Iris' abilities have affected him and he's saying it in his mind. It can come across as a statement, a rhetorical question or him mentally making a note of what's happening.
It just seems so unnecessary to word a statement like that. Why not just type "And now I am seeing purple..."?

potatoman9879

Dec 30, 2018
The first day confuses me a bit, Nefari says she is interested in learning about "halfbreeds" but then we get introduced to Fanora who is a White Fawn, (Faun) which is a Roman mythos Half Human-Half Goat which suggests that Nefari has already met a halfbreed. bah probably just developer oversight

Have A Nice Day Too All Who Read This.

Reactions: darkbluegrey

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
The first day confuses me a bit, Nefari says she is interested in learning about "halfbreeds" but then we get introduced to Fanora who is a White Fawn, (Faun) which is a Roman mythos Half Human-Half Goat which suggests that Nefari has already met a halfbreed. bah probably just developer oversight

Have A Nice Day Too All Who Read This.
Satyrs have the appearance of being half human and half goat. And are closely connected to the Greek god Pan.
Faun or Fauna who you're referring to from Roman mythology was a female satyr or more precisely a satyress. Her male companion was Faunus a satyr.
White Fawns have the appearance of being half human and half deer. And are closely connected to the Celtic god Cernunnos or Herne.
Just because they look half human doesn't make them half breeds it just means they have a partial humanoid appearance.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Does anyone have a save file with everything so far completed?
Mine got corrupted.

Edit: Forget it! Dev offered one in the 1st page lol.

Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
Untitled.png

I've download and just start the game on Windows 10 but I'm encountered only a white blank screen with no sound or any effect, may I ask for some solution? Thanks.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
I've download and just start the game on Windows 10 but I'm encountered only a white blank screen with no sound or any effect, may I ask for some solution? Thanks.
No clue. probalby due to the new ren engine. My only guess would be to open up the console, quick key the debugger to get to rendering, and change the rendering style.
How how to do all of that, I don't know. I've only done it once and I forget how.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes