Samsami

Nov 16, 2018
At first the animation were not so good thought it would be boring but dude here I am even added a sign!! This game is lit bruh! it will make your juice fly out of your PP any ways well done this game is FIRE!!

Reactions: longsuper1

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
At first the animation were not so good thought it would be boring but dude here I am even added a sign!! This game is lit bruh! it will make your juice fly out of your PP any ways well done this game is FIRE!!
Imagine a game about monster girls NOT being fire. :ROFLMAO:
Monster girls just make everything better somehow. :unsure:

PS:
Any bets on which type of monster the MC is?
So far my bets are on:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: longsuper1

Eazeh2

Oct 2, 2020
So question is, how can the amount of semen be more than she usually gets when she doesnt even have any other male patients?
In order based on how likely I think it is;

A: The dev forgot.
B: A lot more than she usually gets does not require the usual amount to be greater than 0 to be true.
C: ... Futanari, intersex, and/or transgender patients wouldn't be referred to as male, but could put some non-zero amount in the machine, I guess?

Reactions: TheLegend1337

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Using y_outline on this one gives me errors which won't let me start the game, any other way to make the textbox transparent ?

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
i also noticed when doing the first nurse Andrea event that she mentioned MC being her first and only male patient, yet when MC ejaculated in the sperm analysis machine she said the amount of semen was higher than she usually gets.
So question is, how can the amount of semen be more than she usually gets when she doesnt even have any other male patients?
They don't have to be patients for her to get some semen from them.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes