TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Game's fairly stable. And the next patch will probably be a couple of months out, so you might as well download and play it.
IDK, it's been 7 weeks, maybe if they wait a couple more months, there will be a 'patch'. ;p

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Haven't played this in a release or three, did they ever work on the lactation stuff in the barn? Man that was a great idea in concept but the alignment of the suction cups to the breasts was just so anti-gravity bad it was more humorous than horny.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Haven't played this in a release or three, did they ever work on the lactation stuff in the barn? Man that was a great idea in concept but the alignment of the suction cups to the breasts was just so anti-gravity bad it was more humorous than horny.
Yes I think and honestly I don't think it's updated much past that, wait for another.

Reactions: libertypics

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
How do get and install the camera for Nefari room? I tried searching the thread for answer but I can't seem to find it. Is it not available yet?

Edit: Never mind seems I am blind since I didn't see Nefari Request #2 when I visit the library was it a recent addition?

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2020
So you're too lazy to go to the first post of the thread and click on the link to the Patreon or other various sites associated with the game?
Faaaair, but sometimes there's juicy tidbits in the thread. But yeah, that is probably gonna have everything Deep's gonna want

Reactions: xDEEPx
Aug 27, 2020
Anyone here expect a Persona reference when they heard about the "Velvet Room"? I was half expecting a deep-blue dream realm between dreams and reality, mind and matter.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Guys does anyone know if this game is compatible in joiplay? I know android version exist but for some reason it's always installation failed( I have a lot of space and the device I'm using is for gaming) my second phone the installation success but there's a lot of delay (also good phone)

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I love Arcade Girl's design (those thighs, my goodness). Also can't help but notice both the water-based girls have some sort of crystal.
Vana
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her nipples point upward and her breasts defy gravity. My Velle now seems to have a counterpart and I can picture them on each side of me whispering seductively... Velle: "Do it", Vana: "Don't Do It", Velle: "Do it to both of US!", Vana: "Don't look at me, I'm all for IT!" ;)

Last edited:

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Vana is an ANGEL, literally! Her nipples point upward and her breasts defy gravity. My Velle now seems to have a counterpart and I can picture them on each side of me whispering seductively... Velle: "Do it", Vana: "Don't Do It", Velle: "Do it to both of US!", Vana: "Don't look at me, I'm all for IT!" ;)
I'm sorry but, can someone put a picture of Vania to reactivated my memory

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes