Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Without knowing what his parents were/are, it's hard to say. Although considering everyone seems to hunger for his salami at first sight, your first suggestion makes sense.
Well his father we know is human as the MC is a Half-Mythic. His mother we don't know other then she is royalty and her particular Mythic species is very powerful as Nefari had said if he was the same type as his mother they would have to far more careful in drawing out his Mythic side.
The only thing we do know about the MC's Mythic side is what Nefari had said and that it's something that she had never seen before and she's supposedly an expert on the various Mythic species.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Those are minor details i think, pretty sure you can explain them in any number of ways but eh.. i'm not sayin' that my theory is actually spot on, just something to chew on while we wait for the next update. xD
I wonder if it's soon. :coffee:
I'm not sure whether being a powerful Full-Mythic with his powers 'sealed-away' would be a better explanation.
If they are going to stick with him being a Half-Mythic, then he would have to be incredibly powerful, wouldn't he?

Have I got that right, 'cos from memory, it's not just that he has a seductive power,
Nefari says he is very powerful compared to other Mythics, doesn't she?

(I know it's not a big deal in the scheme of things, I was just trying to remember if I'd remembered the details correctly, or if I'd missed something.)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Given that as a half-mythic, the MC has been stated to have quite a lot of potential, more so than other half-mythics.
- Its why Nefari is so interested in him as a study subject.
- Its why Velle loves the taste of his mana and can herself being monogamous with him.
- Its partly why Vana was only able to cause a slight bout of dizziness when she tried to wipe his memory.

Now, we already know that the MC's mother is one of COME's top agents, especially in the second conversation with Vana, where she talks about her father also being a top agent. Combine that with how Nefari's experiment in the library revealed something powerful and it becomes clear that even as a half-mythic, the MC out-tiers many other full blooded mythics, just by the effect he has on them.

Unfortunately, this is all somewhat rendered moot by the fact that we really don't know too much about the world of Mythic Manor. We don't know how many mythic species there are, what the hierarchy is (is a ram demon above a dog mythic? Is a Phoenix considered a rare species? What are considered the apex mythics?) or a plethora of other questions.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
We don't know how many mythic species there are
I figure you can pretty much consider all monster girls you have ever seen in other games to be a fair game here.
Can check this list:
Here is another good source of monster girl info:
There are a ton of them.
Angels and demons normally tend to be on top of the food chain or... a mix of the two.
But it also depends on what the dev has in mind. :coffee:

Reactions: namelessone22

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I figure you can pretty much consider all monster girls you have ever seen in other games to be a fair game here.
Its going to be limited to what assets Jikei will be able to get.
Do you think they'll be able to make an Arachne? Because I very much doubt Honey Select make a drider body. Nor do I think we'll see a harpy. Or a scylla. Or a range of other monster girls.

Lets not get into the angels vs demons thing here, because we already know that Ram Demons are basically the equivalent of succubi.

The point is that we don't know much about the world of Mythic Manor, so stop trying to put the cart before the centaur.

Reactions: namelessone22

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
1 - Less a question, more a statement.
2 - "Cammed" - as in "Camera'd" as in Iris talking about when she and the MC got themselves off during a private webchat.
I can grant you 2, but in the 1st one, its a legit quesiton. It should be "am I".

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I can grant you 2, but in the 1st one, its a legit quesiton. It should be "am I".
Or its a rhetorical question, in which case he's not looking for an answer. A rhetorical question doesn't always need a question mark to punctuate the end. It may also have an exclamation point or a simple period.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes