obitus

Nov 22, 2020
Its a big mystery in the plot so far, in fact i dont think the game revealed very many of the types of mystics it features in its gallery. I guess the devs like to hold things back for future plot developments (though ive no idea what kind of roadmapping they do, i think they as a style of dev team do things on the whim as we keep getting new characters whilst older ones have now gone for years neglected in the gallery scenes or made a single cameo and have never been seen since that i recall despite being undisputed mystics such as the dark elf loli or the mermaid at the pond). Anyway still need to play this latest update and will do so once i get the time as i hear there is yet another new girl been added because of course there is lol.
I appreciate how the creators keep a lot of information from their readers. It makes me eager for the next update!

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
I've looked around and still cant find how to get the last 2 scenes from SPECIAL EVENTS - SIDE (page) 2. I've gotten as far as the date with Paige but rows 3, scenes 3,4 are still locked

SupaChill

Sep 11, 2018
I've looked around and still cant find how to get the last 2 scenes from SPECIAL EVENTS - SIDE (page) 2. I've gotten as far as the date with Paige but rows 3, scenes 3,4 are still locked
Those 2 scenes are from the girl at the arcade. I don't remember the exact condition but when she's manning the front, look around the floor near the arcade machine that you can interact and you can see a purple orb. Pick it up and that'll trigger the first of 2. The 2nd will follow and you can track it since the girl's profile is unlocked in the heart menu.

Reactions: Rystvalya

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Those 2 scenes are from the girl at the arcade. I don't remember the exact condition but when she's manning the front, look around the floor near the arcade machine that you can interact and you can see a purple orb. Pick it up and that'll trigger the first of 2. The 2nd will follow and you can track it since the girl's profile is unlocked in the heart menu.
she is only there in the afternoon

Reactions: Rystvalya

arunsundeep

Mar 12, 2018
a quick question, have been stuck with nefari with level 16. talked with her in the library, but cannot find the glass or metal plug.. can some one please help me out on this

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Game's fairly stable. And the next patch will probably be a couple of months out, so you might as well download and play it.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes