GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Both nefari aand her mom got some action during the trip, sad that her sister didn't get any.
She was cute, hope to some mmore content of her in the future.

Also, I wonder when the other red head cam girl and the girl we're spying on will finally get some content.

May 28, 2019
Just wanna verify that I have these characters at the actual most up to date level?

Anastasia 6
Paige 8
Heather 4
Carmen 2
Fuyumi 5
Natasha 2

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just wanna verify that I have these characters at the actual most up to date level?

Anastasia 6
Paige 8
Heather 4
Carmen 2
Fuyumi 5
Natasha 2
If you click on the girl in the relationship screen, it will tell you if there are any main story events left for them.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
finally finished nafari and man was it worth the wait. also the new event for jade was great. all those who doubted and left the game for it taking to long are now proven wrong. this is quality

Reactions: longsuper1

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
damn. i liked the update (nefari event was really nice) but 6 months for this is a bit disappointing. not even an event for every girl
well there was also a new event for jade, new events for that cam girl (of who i can never remember the name) and unless i missed it in 0.16 there is now also the arcade with a new girl. there is more than just nefari event.

Reactions: HogRocket
May 28, 2019
If you click on the girl in the relationship screen, it will tell you if there are any main story events left for them.
I know that I've just had issues of an update not loading all of the content in a save I have in a game so I wanted to make sure that wasn't the case with this game since I haven't touched it in awhile

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes