fleck

Aug 27, 2018
add saves please i cant advance in morning night :(
If you mean you can't advance game time, there are several options in the morning, like interacting with the girls or writing an article (PC -> Internet -> Gamehub) and more.
During nighttime, the only way to advance to morning is by sleeping in your bed. At that point, you should also be confined to your room, severely limiting your options on what do to.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Holy shit, I always play these games on mute but, for once decided to unmute it and, jesus, some of theses tracks are catchy and soothing. What's the main menu and manor day/night song?
Those two songs in particular were custom-made for Mythic Manor by an artist known as Corsairon:

obitus

Nov 22, 2020
Big question is, What kind of mythic is the MC? :WaitWhat: Did the game explained or I just missed it?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Big question is, What kind of mythic is the MC? :WaitWhat: Did the game explained or I just missed it?
Pretty sure it hasn't been explained.
Yeah, I don't think it's ever been said. The MC's mom has never told him (he even mentions in this latest version that it seemed like she might have wanted him to be able to live a human life rather than a mythic life), so she never really discussed mythics with him while he was growing up. He actually went to the manor (in the beginning of the game) specifically so that he could learn about mythics and see what their world was like. I think the idea is so he can decide for himself what he wants.

I'm 100% sure Esther knows, but she's not told him, either, probably following the wishes of the MC's mom. My guess would be that he's something incredibly powerful, at least in some way: maybe he's extremely potent and can eventually populate a lot more males with mythic blood in them (because they are so rare); maybe he's got some special ability that will be necessary at some point if a real threat shows up; maybe he's able to become a bridge between the human and mythic worlds so the whole mission of COME become unnecessary. It's hard to say for sure, which is one of many reasons this game is so great. There is a ton of content already, and we haven't really even scratched the surface of where a lot of these storylines could go. :giggle:

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the MC is some sort of Seraphic mythic, based what the brief description from Nefari when she gave the MC that incredibly potent concoction in the library.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
If you mean you can't advance game time, there are several options in the morning, like interacting with the girls or writing an article (PC -> Internet -> Gamehub) and more.
During nighttime, the only way to advance to morning is by sleeping in your bed. At that point, you should also be confined to your room, severely limiting your options on what do to.
no no no, in quests morning and afternoon or morning and night i did only morning then i cant advance because you need to do in same day i don't want to begin again :(

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the MC is some sort of Seraphic mythic, based what the brief description from Nefari when she gave the MC that incredibly potent concoction in the library.
Well, and what Vana herself is as well. Introducing that variant to normal mythic types is definitely something to keep an eye on.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Compressed?
Yeah, 2.78gb is a bit higher than what I prefer to download. I usually have to wait a while after updates are released and make this the only thing I download for a while. lol
According to past comments, it's "already compressed", but seems like it could be compressed a little more. I know it has a lot of files..still..even knocking a gig off of it would be worth it.

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Well, and what Vana herself is as well. Introducing that variant to normal mythic types is definitely something to keep an eye on.
The timing is too convenient about Seraphics suddenly being introduced,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
no no no, in quests morning and afternoon or morning and night i did only morning then i cant advance because you need to do in same day i don't want to begin again :(
I honestly never had that happen, and also can't remember any quest like that right now. When it was time-sensitive, I usually just got thrown into it, no matter what.

KJmwon

Oct 16, 2018
Somebody please check the file Uploaded on Mega, Mine say's it is corrupt and cannot be extracted.Was really looking forward to play this update and couldn't What a waste of Time and expectations.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Somebody please check the file Uploaded on Mega, Mine say's it is corrupt and cannot be extracted.Was really looking forward to play this update and couldn't What a waste of Time and expectations.
I got my copy of the latest release from Nopy. I doubt Mega had any issues (tons of people use that for their downloads), but you can always try the Nopy link instead. Also, make sure your software isn't giving you a false positive. Turn off your anti-virus software and then extract the file. After extraction, turn your anti-virus software back on.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
I haven't played this game for almost exactly one year (last save from 10 June 2020) and played through the new content in under an hour. Did something happen with development? Was it stopped and just recently came back ?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I haven't played this game for almost exactly one year (last save from 10 June 2020) and played through the new content in under an hour. Did something happen with development? Was it stopped and just recently came back ?
Two things actually:
1. The development of this game goes so glacially slow that you wouldn't have gotten much content anyway.
2. They had an undisclosed plague related incident that made things even worse.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes