HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Because its literally in one event and right before it comes up, you have the option to turn it off before you see anything.
Many things start with "one event" and since the story isn't over yet, that means it may not be only "one event". If there was "one event" of unlisted NTR (which I also dislike) there would be howls of outrage from many people. I merely pointed out that it wasn't listed and that I, personally, hoped it would stay avoidable. I did notice, and acknowledge, the option to avoid it.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
would anyone add saves? if you do morning afternoon task in 2 days the game bugs and don't advance :(

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
I just noticed after nefari's main event I lost the ability for MC to sleep with girls.
Anyone had the same happening and has any clue if it's a bug or something else?

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Need more milfs... Having hard time getting invested to other girls other than esther when i'm only tbh interested with the mc's mom and the girl's mothers...

Reactions: jickli54

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
Interesting, is the plot somewhat long? If so nice, this will keep me for while but if not, Maybe next time

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Wait, Mythic Manor with futa/trans tag? Where and when? Was in this new update? I didn't played yet. I don't remember that the game had this type of content before.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes