Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
how do i unlock the last two available girls miya & vana
for miya it says use binocular but how , where & when i have to use that i have it in inventory but says it can't be used...
& for vana it simply said find something in arcade i already play arcade games ot the point where the wallpaper of girls in arcade game shows then covered in cum and i treid to play it night time and afternoon and also tried to talk with the girls on reception on afternoon and boy at night.......so any idea...?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
how do i unlock the last two available girls miya & vana
for miya it says use binocular but how , where & when i have to use that i have it in inventory but says it can't be used...
& for vana it simply said find something in arcade i already play arcade games ot the point where the wallpaper of girls in arcade game shows then covered in cum and i treid to play it night time and afternoon and also tried to talk with the girls on reception on afternoon and boy at night.......so any idea...?
Miya you need to use binocular in your room, in the kitchen, for Vana you need to go to the arcade in the afternoon, just search for a stone in the floor of the street stunt machine, you don't need to play anything.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Where/how do I find the last event under the Special Event - Main category in the gallery? Is the one right after fanora and jade.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Wheres the walkthrough for 0.17?
The only one that exist (so far) is for 0.14, first page. The game itself have his "own" (not that good but help a lot) the only thing that they don't help is to see the extra scenes, the official is behind paywall, at his patreon...

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
How do you tip in Chaturbate?
You can only tip in Dahlias stream. IIRC, you´ll need to advance her story through several key streams before she outright says something about tipping being enabled, with a corresponding button appearing.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes