AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
i looked before asking lol. So keep your rude comments to somone who cares.:rolleyes:
If i was rude i'm sorry (but i don't believe that i was), but if you really looked, there was a lot of people asking the same question and answers, one was literally ONE PAGE before you asked.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Page 495, post #4890 is a giant screenshot of "Special events - Main", asking where to find the very last one. Post #4892 is the answer. You must be blind to miss that.
Thank you for at least pointing out what page. And I did look, I found absolutely no answer just questions asking where it is. I'm also going to assume you meant post #9892 and not #4892.

edited: it skips over that number btw...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fleck

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
If i was rude i'm sorry (but i don't believe that i was), but if you really looked, there was a lot of people asking the same question and answers, one was literally ONE PAGE before you asked.
I'm telling you I don't see it. And i honestly looked. I'm not the type of person who asks before looking. i took a screenshot of the question but not seeing the answer on the same page. I can show my proof that i dont see it lol

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
Thank you for at least pointing out what page. And I did look, I found absolutely no answer just questions asking where it is. I'm also going to assume you meant post #9892 and not #4892.

edited: it skips over that number btw...
Yes, I did mean posts #9890 and #9892, probably mixed them together with the page. As for you not seeing this specific post, that's weird, seeing as I can still see and interact with it.
1623462156625.png

Reactions: AlexTorch

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
The only way that don't show that if you ignore me...but that way you will probably not see my replies too.
I only ignored you after your rude comment and I undid it shortly after. Either way its working now, and I see the post. However i truly didnt see it before and i went back several pages. no need to continue this awkward convo. Have a blessed day now :)

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Took a look at some of the thread history, seems like people have been complaining about the lack of pregnancy content in this game for some time. I wanna get right to the point; has the dev actually said anything about adding/expanding the pregnancy content? Or is the dream the closest thing to it? No I don't count the cow.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Y'all, am I just trippin' or does this update feel a mite, slim, if you know what I'm saying?

Because ok, maybe I'm a mite tired of them finally doing scenes where they show the MC (major dislike) and them abandoning the farm in favour of more randos but it also just seems to me that more time passes 'tween updates and they're looking a lil lighter?

I can understand this bearing down on people after a while, making it month after month in near perpetuity but why not then just try and wrap it up or get help for it, so as to not pull an ICSTOR? (Whatever happened to him anyhow? Anyone ever find out?)

Reactions: BallerTime

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Futa not mentioned in the Genre tags so I hope it stays avoidable (or just goes away), would hate to see an otherwise amazing game ruined.

• Angry
Reactions: Pre 52 Flash

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Futa not mentioned in the Genre tags so I hope it stays avoidable (or just goes away), would hate to see an otherwise amazing game ruined.
Because its literally in one event and right before it comes up, you have the option to turn it off before you see anything.

Reactions: sweesh

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
Because its literally in one event and right before it comes up, you have the option to turn it off before you see anything.
and if you don't get scared by the dick on the chick, you get the chance to see her with her regular pussy too.

I'd love to see Nefari sandwiched in a DP between the MC and her sister :D

Bullet4Soul

Jul 27, 2018
How do you unluck sleep with a girl at night ? I do not know why it wont the option open i have max out with some of the girl and i'm in week 24. I just want to sleep with nefari at night.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Did you not see the reply to your last post in this thread?
Don't spam.

Mar 28, 2019
~>hmmmm already drop this game but I did expect less content every update looks like I was right welp no need to play I guess still enjoyable.

~>probably going 2 play it again with another update perhaps.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes