AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It was only 6 months, stop being melodramatic.
7...the last update was november 9/2020...for the amount of time that this update has been made, i have thought that was a gigantic update...was more or less the double of the last...but still 7 months for 1 hour at max.

Feb 11, 2021
It's been a while. Where exactly do we find Paige again? She's not at the gym in the afternoon, which is when her event's supposed to start

Edit: Nvm, parsing the script and she's in the cafe

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2019
That futa stuff was the single most pointless use of a character i've ever seen in a game on this site, utterly pointless.

I'll elaborate.

Nefari's sister is used in an experiment by her mother and grows a penis. You get the option to see futa stuff or turn it on, I turned it on to see what would happen....

A bit later you get her completely naked with no one around .... and the only option is to wait for everyone to get back. Useless use 1.

She's then around when Nef's mother is experimenting on you and they both get horny and pounce ..... the mother then throws her out. Useless use 2.

She comes to your room before sex with Nef happens and i'm thinking we'll get an awesome sister threesome .... and she leaves. Useless use 3.

So, regardless of whether you turn it on or off absolutely nothing happens. She could have just been used to get the info Nef needed and this whole pointless futa stuff left out and it would have changed nothing in the game except disappointed me less. I don;t get why it was included, it served no purpose whatsoever.

Utterly fucking pointless. The time it took to add her to renders could have been used on something useful. Just an absolutely pointless use of a character.
They also have the mother go full rapist on you non-optionally, everything about it was the most boner killer stuff they could have achieved.

It's kinetic novel bullshit forcing abhorrent characters onto you dumped on top of abuse of the one character therethat was even slightly interesting.

Think I'ma tap outta this game before it goes even rapey-er with even more toxic characters.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes