fleck

Aug 27, 2018
Hey did you ever find out about what's going on at the Pet shop? Years since the post but I can't find any other info on it yet after combing through pages of info and wanted to find out ASAP to avoid scarring myself lol
Playing through for my first time here and equally as worried about what happens to her there-even after only 2-3 relatively short back-and-forths about itat the Cafe/DS
You have nothing to worry about. The shop owner is really so innocent as to believe the dog dildos are chew toys and her not remembering anything that happened while she was a puppy gets cleared up later in the story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
You have nothing to worry about. The shop owner is really so innocent as to believe the dog dildos are chew toys and her not remembering anything that happened while she was a puppy gets cleared up later in the story.
You have given me life sir :ROFLMAO: thank you, now I can enjoy in peace. If you ever have a question about a game I might've played more I'll gladly return the favor

Reactions: fleck

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Special Event Side 26 how can I unlock this?

Ok, I have it now.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So we've been introduced to a new class of existing mythics, yet still nothing on the mc's mother or her mythic type. Sigh.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That futa stuff was the single most pointless use of a character i've ever seen in a game on this site, utterly pointless.

I'll elaborate.

Nefari's sister is used in an experiment by her mother and grows a penis. You get the option to see futa stuff or turn it on, I turned it on to see what would happen....

A bit later you get her completely naked with no one around .... and the only option is to wait for everyone to get back. Useless use 1.

She's then around when Nef's mother is experimenting on you and they both get horny and pounce ..... the mother then throws her out. Useless use 2.

She comes to your room before sex with Nef happens and i'm thinking we'll get an awesome sister threesome .... and she leaves. Useless use 3.

So, regardless of whether you turn it on or off absolutely nothing happens. She could have just been used to get the info Nef needed and this whole pointless futa stuff left out and it would have changed nothing in the game except disappointed me less. I don;t get why it was included, it served no purpose whatsoever.

Utterly fucking pointless. The time it took to add her to renders could have been used on something useful. Just an absolutely pointless use of a character.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Utterly fucking pointless. The time it took to add her to renders could have been used on something useful. Just an absolutely pointless use of a character.
You okay? That was quite a rant for someone that was just introduced and we'll certainly see again. We just recently (in game time) got intimate with Nefari, I didn't assume anything would happen with her sister this early, though I will admit it was disappointing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You okay? That was quite a rant for someone that was just introduced and we'll certainly see again. We just recently (in game time) got intimate with Nefari, I didn't assume anything would happen with her sister this early, though I will admit it was disappointing.
The futa thing was temporary and didn't need to be included, it added absolutely nothing.

It was set up to look like something was going to happen 3 times yet didn't it was a waste of a character.

Like I said, she could have done the job Nef wanted her for and still been used in the future without setting up scenes to be left disappointed. The whole seeing her naked outside the pyramids thing was an absolutely pointless time and added nothing. That could have been cut as could her joining mother for the experiments.

I rant because the choice to turn it on or off was pointless and all the times she was in a scene that looked like it would lead to something just went nowhere.

I just found it an absolutely pointless use of a character and options. The stuff she was given was said would wear off soon and even if you turn futa on he imagines her with a pussy anyway just rendering the whole futa thing obsolete. It was just a waste of time.

Thing is, these updates are a long time in coming and not exactly massive when they come, the time she was used and led to nothing could have been used on another character for an event.

If you'd removed the part where he spies on her, the scene outside the pyramids, her inclusion in the experiment and the night vist nothing about Nefs event would have changed. She added absolutely nothing when showing her briefly could still have set the scene for future use without wasting anyones time.

Reactions: longsuper1

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I certainly don't disagree, though I do like her character and I'm glad we at least interacted with her somewhat.

I do find it odd that in this realm of mythics and other fantastical elements the one futa character (so far?) is due to some experiment and not naturally occurring. Given the backstory and context I feel bad for her and don't want her to be a futa so I'll be upset if she's the only character this content is for but as of right now I'm cool waiting to see where it goes.

LBX89

Oct 15, 2020
Obviously I'm not a developer of any kind, but the content that was just released (considering it took around 7-8 months to release seems very weak IMO.

Can anyone give an actual logical reason as to why it's taken this amount of time for something so mediocre to come out? (other then the usual 'milking the patreon money' excuse ofcourse).

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes