Mazrim

Sep 10, 2018
Wow a new update!

You know, when games like these get an update after so long, it would be funny if there was a "previously on Mythic Manor" segment, like in Tv shows lol.

A Fresh reminder.
There was a game light that, Daughter for Dessert. End of each episode was a preview of next one and start of next one was a recap. MM isn't a chapter based game though.

Reactions: TheDevian

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
I was hoping the bathrooms and upstairs were open at the mall in 17. It was fun but I was hoping for kinky stuff in this update.

Where's the urination tag? I've been playing this game for years and never noticed it's not on this thread.

Anyone know how to trigger the last side event, also?

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...amazing update, much better than the last one (much more stuff to do), but have taken 7 months, really good scenes and content with nefari, and now we can officially call the mc "motherfucker".

D.D.

Mar 20, 2018
Well...amazing update, much better than the last one (much more stuff to do), but have taken 7 months, really good scenes and content with nefari, and now we can officially call the mc "motherfucker".
If this means what I think it does, praise be, been wanting that ever since that dream.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
If this means what I think it does, praise be, been wanting that ever since that dream.
If you are thinking that is his, well, sadly is not (i have hope that at some moment she appear in the game). I have asked him some long time ago and this was his response "We don't have any plans for the near future, as we want to focus on building what we've already got, but at some point, maybe".

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes