sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
wow whoever said wednesday would be the day of release was spot on
Yeah, I know. It's thanks to 20+ years of experience in the SW development.
:ROFLMAO:

unless you work in a well engineered environment allowing for continues delivery (which I doubt any of these lewd game developers have, besides maybe NLT), you're bound to the old ways of releasing.
If you work for someone, that someone might force you release on less favorable days.
If you work for yourself, and have direct relationships with the client the 2 best days for releasing are Tuesday and Wednesday. Reason been: work life balance. You don't want users complain to destroy either your weekend nor your week, and for that those 2 days have proven to be the best. Thursday might be borderline but in case it can work.

NEVER release on Fridays nor Mondays (nor the weekend, for that matter) unless you're 100000% perfectly confident in what you're shipping, because no matter what there will be complains because a lot of Karens (specially those that never even tried to touch SW development with a 2m pole) hide among players and SW users.

May 15, 2017
Good to know that there is a new update coming soon but I will download later as soon as I complete 0.16 as I have not played this game in a while.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Here is the release _ Download is 2.8GB. Sry pic quality is so shitty , had to drop it to 33% to get it all on the screen to get it in frame.
MM Release Post.JPG

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
u reported the download link ? or should i share ?
Please do _ I am downloading it now but have no idea how to upload the game here. Tried once a while back with another game and my upload speed is so slow it took hours. Here is Racaty Link to download;

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
v0.17 Download Links
Windows/Linux: |
Mac: |
Android (Universal): |

--Alternate Android Versions--
Arm 64 v8a: |
Armeabi v7a: |
OBB Version: |

Reese286