Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
Jikei has decided that every time someone asks about they game, they're going to reset the release clock.
Brutal but I can understand stand why I hope he's willing to give this time a pass I haven't had net for a while So I was just wondering what's going on

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
Releasing software on the weekend is a bad idea.
Releasing software to an hungry (and partially angry) community is a plan to destroy your weekend and start an horrible week.

I wouldn't hold my breath until possibly Wednesday.

Gut feeling.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Releasing software on the weekend is a bad idea.
Releasing software to an hungry (and partially angry) community is a plan to destroy your weekend and start an horrible week.

I wouldn't hold my breath until possibly Wednesday.

Gut feeling.
Considering they said that the update was complete, they were just spending a couple of days testing it for bugs, we're looking at either late today or early Monday.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Considering they said that the update was complete, they were just spending a couple of days testing it for bugs, we're looking at either late today or early Monday.
:HideThePain: I'm keeping the faith, but Damn ... :(

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You know this is a pirating website, right?

Unless the dev have significant involvement within this thread, the update will be pirated as soon as it releases.
It all depends on the supporters, even if the dev is involved, if it gets shared, it gets shared. Sometimes it will come out the next day, other times it can take weeks.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes