When will it update? - Search the posts
Is this game abandoned? - no
Why no tag? - it's not abandoned
Why no abandoned tag? - it's not abandoned
When will it update? - Search the posts
Why no abandoned tag? - it's not abandoned

THERE! THE NEXT 20 PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS DON'T HAVE TO.....I JUST DID FOR THE MILLION AND TWENTIETH TIME AND ASNWERED THEM.

use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts,

I would love to see/have discussions about how wonderful our favorite girls are and how we hope the content is but everytime I check - someone who hasn't been on in months and hasn't read the recent posts or bothered to check for any information says;

Is this game abandoned?
Why no abandoned tag?
When will it update?

I'm normally pretty laid back about questions but this is getting insane.

This is not Icstore, there is actual stuff happening.......if you pay attention.
If people are asking stuff it means they care about the game, isn't it kinda rude to tell people to stop asking questions and do the research themselves? What is more useful, to simply say there should be an update in X time, or to have a meltdown over people asking a simple question?

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
If people are asking stuff it means they care about the game, isn't it kinda rude to tell people to stop asking questions and do the research themselves? What is more useful, to simply say there should be an update in X time, or to have a meltdown over people asking a simple question?
The most useful thing would for be for the people asking to use the search bar, or to simply read the last page or two, those questions get asked (and answered) so many times.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The game is very good.

I only disliked 2 things about the game:
1. When you find out that the MC's mom was slutting around. Like for example when MC and Ester go through old photos and you find an image where MC's mom sucking off a male stripper ... Thankfully the mom is not in the game.
2.The horrible lag in the animations. Most of the early animations have an atrocious lag. The lag was so bad that its not fappable at all. It would have been better if they were still images. But thankfully later on in the game, the animations are very smooth.

Aside from this, the game is amazing.

Tho I have to say, the old omments here do NOT match whats in the current game when it comes Velle. Some of the old comments here say that she fucks omeone in the room when you ask for her.... This does not happen in the game. Velle does not sleep with anyone aside from the Main Character. When you ask for Velle in the strip club, they will tell you that "She does not work tonight" and thats it.

The main cast of girls are pretty amazing. I did not go for many of the side girls, since i did not like how they looked or what they did. So far the beach girls Anastasia were my favourite. Also they had very clean animations in the scenes.
I still have a few more levels and events tho.

1. Velle probably has the best progress in the game.
At first she is just a wild whore. Always talking about how she wants to fuck handsome studs and hot chicks. She also abuses her power for some perverted stuff , makes you go to the beach and fondle her to make some other guy jealous etc ...

BUT as you progress with her, you will notice a very subtle change in her behaviour (you might not notice it if you focus on her). Around level 10, she will stop talking about fucking and looking for handsome guys and hot girls. She will start to have a different attitude towards the Main Character. She will be more nice and less pushy. At around level 20 she will actually start to ask for your permission for perverted stuff. For example in the club she asks you if its ok for her to show her new tits to the female characters there, But then you can say "I actually do mind" and she will respect it and not show them.
A very nice touch by the dev.

She goes from some wild hoe to a loyal waifu as you progress with her. Now if she just stops with the strip club, then she would be the best waifu.

2. Nafari is also incredible. I dont know how to describe it but Nafari has the same "whore aura" as Velle, but in a more mysterious way. You never know what to expect from her. One moment its all science and normal talk, then it suddenly takes a super perverted turn lol. And she knows whats she is doing because their is always a smirk on her face. But at least she does not fuck around with others. Honestly she is probably my favourite.

3. Naihra is probably the go to waifu for most of us :D
SUper sweet, super cute and she is also mature. Tho she is kinda clumsy.

4. Fenora is probably the worst in my opinion. But thats just me. I feel like she is just a kid with big tits. Tho she has some nice moments, I did not like her very much.

5.Esther is the milf here. A retired hoe :D, you how her "wild youth" along with MC's mother
It was nice how casually she escalates stuff. Honestly her moments were pretty fun. It feels like she is an airhead bimbo that you take advantage of, but actually I feel like she knows what she is doing. Also a nice touch by the dev.

-
All in all, the main cast are amazing. Very different personalities, but none of them are actually rude bitches.
Tho I dont understand something. Like what does strength do ? You go to the gym to increasethe stat, but its never used lol, at least I have not noticed its use.

Another amazing thing about the game is how you can prevent "uncomfortable" scenes/events. Like you get the option "Stop event" in red text. This can be used for example with the bdsm/female domination scene with Velle , you can tell her to stop and untie you, which I did. Or anything similar like that that goes a bit far for you and your tastes.

Sadly you can NOT stop the Nude Modeling/exhibitionist stuff with Esther. Im personally not into such things.
The only good thing here is that there are no other male characters there.

Even tho I dislike some stuff in the game, I still enjoyed the game and cant wait for more. Gonna support it but hopefuly we get the new update next month.
I just hope the old sex scenes get reworked, because they lag is way too much to be enjoyed.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
It's the fact that people as the question that has been answered two posts above where they asked it without even looking that just amazes me. If they cared about the game, they would read the forum for information not just go straight to the bottom and post "is this game abandoned? Where is the abandoned tag? When is the update?" I read and search for information for things I care about. If you care about something its worth doing a little work.
Based on the fact that my post has got several "likes" and "laughs" and only complaint, I'd say I'm in good company. If you would read back over the last month or so worth of posts you'll see other responses like mine to people just popping in with "is this game abandoned? Where is the abandoned tag? When is the update?" just usually with a less lengthy and quite often more vitriolic response.
Feel free to ignore me, I'm gonna ignore you.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
A bit, there is a dream where one woman got pregnant and you can have sex with her, one other woman is pregnant, and there are some minor interactions, and one woman can get fake pregnant, over and over, and milked.
So there's no women you impregnate and see the pregnancy evolve, but you can have sexytime with women with preggo bellies?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So there's no women you impregnate and see the pregnancy evolve, but you can have sexytime with women with preggo bellies?
Not quite.

There's a dairy farm near the manor, where the MC can help out. It turns out that the source of the milk is cow-mythics. They can take a pill that when they have sex, its rapidly simulates pregnancy without the baby (about a week). The MC can earn money by impregnating them and by keeping them topped up, so to speak.

Reactions: TheDevian and t727

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
The game is very good.

I only disliked 2 things about the game:
1. When you find out that the MC's mom was slutting around. Like for example when MC and Ester go through old photos and you find an image where MC's mom sucking off a male stripper ... Thankfully the mom is not in the game.
2.The horrible lag in the animations. Most of the early animations have an atrocious lag. The lag was so bad that its not fappable at all. It would have been better if they were still images. But thankfully later on in the game, the animations are very smooth.

Aside from this, the game is amazing.

Tho I have to say, the old omments here do NOT match whats in the current game when it comes Velle. Some of the old comments here say that she fucks omeone in the room when you ask for her.... This does not happen in the game. Velle does not sleep with anyone aside from the Main Character. When you ask for Velle in the strip club, they will tell you that "She does not work tonight" and thats it.

The main cast of girls are pretty amazing. I did not go for many of the side girls, since i did not like how they looked or what they did. So far the beach girls Anastasia were my favourite. Also they had very clean animations in the scenes.
I still have a few more levels and events tho.

1. Velle probably has the best progress in the game.
At first she is just a wild whore. Always talking about how she wants to fuck handsome studs and hot chicks. She also abuses her power for some perverted stuff , makes you go to the beach and fondle her to make some other guy jealous etc ...

BUT as you progress with her, you will notice a very subtle change in her behaviour (you might not notice it if you focus on her). Around level 10, she will stop talking about fucking and looking for handsome guys and hot girls. She will start to have a different attitude towards the Main Character. She will be more nice and less pushy. At around level 20 she will actually start to ask for your permission for perverted stuff. For example in the club she asks you if its ok for her to show her new tits to the female characters there, But then you can say "I actually do mind" and she will respect it and not show them.
A very nice touch by the dev.

She goes from some wild hoe to a loyal waifu as you progress with her. Now if she just stops with the strip club, then she would be the best waifu.

2. Nafari is also incredible. I dont know how to describe it but Nafari has the same "whore aura" as Velle, but in a more mysterious way. You never know what to expect from her. One moment its all science and normal talk, then it suddenly takes a super perverted turn lol. And she knows whats she is doing because their is always a smirk on her face. But at least she does not fuck around with others. Honestly she is probably my favourite.

3. Naihra is probably the go to waifu for most of us :D
SUper sweet, super cute and she is also mature. Tho she is kinda clumsy.

4. Fenora is probably the worst in my opinion. But thats just me. I feel like she is just a kid with big tits. Tho she has some nice moments, I did not like her very much.

5.Esther is the milf here. A retired hoe :D, you how her "wild youth" along with MC's mother
It was nice how casually she escalates stuff. Honestly her moments were pretty fun. It feels like she is an airhead bimbo that you take advantage of, but actually I feel like she knows what she is doing. Also a nice touch by the dev.

-
All in all, the main cast are amazing. Very different personalities, but none of them are actually rude bitches.
Tho I dont understand something. Like what does strength do ? You go to the gym to increasethe stat, but its never used lol, at least I have not noticed its use.

Another amazing thing about the game is how you can prevent "uncomfortable" scenes/events. Like you get the option "Stop event" in red text. This can be used for example with the bdsm/female domination scene with Velle , you can tell her to stop and untie you, which I did. Or anything similar like that that goes a bit far for you and your tastes.

Sadly you can NOT stop the Nude Modeling/exhibitionist stuff with Esther. Im personally not into such things.
The only good thing here is that there are no other male characters there.

Even tho I dislike some stuff in the game, I still enjoyed the game and cant wait for more. Gonna support it but hopefuly we get the new update next month.
I just hope the old sex scenes get reworked, because they lag is way too much to be enjoyed.
Well, we agree on one thing - the game is good.

However, I do not agree with you on certain points regarding the girls.

Your point on Nefari having a "whore aura" is completely wrong to me. Nefari is a very confident lady who enjoys sex. She doesn't see it as any kind of taboo, and she knows what she wants. Nefari is also very confident in ver body, as seen by her wilingness to submit nudes to a contest to win a meet-and-greet with her favorite erotica novelist, as well as by that scene in which Velle uses her powers to lend Nefari her boob size. She uses the enlarged boobs on MC and afterwards Velle offers to lend Nefari her boobs some other time' to which Nefari replies with her being perfectly fine with her body as it is. Nefari is not a whore - she simply isn't a prude.

Your take on Esther is just flat out confusing to me. You say "It feels like she is an airhead bimbo that you take advantage of, but actually I feel like she knows what she is doing." - where did that come from? I find absolute zero moments in the game that would make me feel that Esther is an airhead. Her thing is that she believes that sex is not taboo, and bodies are beautiful and nothing to be ashamed of - that's why escalation of sexy stuff with her has this casual vibe and also that is why she does the nude modelling in the first place. Want proof? After MC takes part in the nude modelling gig, Esther tells him how proud she is of him for trying it and for the way he kept his composure during the gig. If she was just a slutty airheaded bimbo, who does these things because she's too stupid to realise that she is doing something inappropriate, she would either blow MC during the art class, or just concluded the thing with a "that was fun - I'm gonna go shopping now" or something like that. Instead she is proud and happy that MC is expanding his comfort zone. "I feel like she knows what she is doing" - no duh Sherlock! It's like walking into a police station, seing somebody in a police uniform and going "I think this person works here".

I also absolutely cringe at your points regarding any of the female characters having a sex life before getting involved with MC. Now, your take on MC finding out that his mom used to be wild I can understand. Maybe you immerse yourself into the MC and thus learning that about MC's mom made you feel about the same way anybody would feel about their mom having this kind of past. I know how to protect my mind from making such connections, but I see where you are coming from (btw - the game was originally planned to actually have incest content with the mom, but patreon started banning incest content, so the game changed course). However, then you proceed to saying "Now if she just stops with the strip club, then she would be the best waifu' about Velle. I guess you completely missed the blatantly stated to your face by the blonde stripper fact that Velle no longer has sex with the customers, and it's heavily implied that by the time she gets involved with the MC, she basically becomes a bartender and nothing more in the club. Or do you have a problem with her even being near the place? Once you said "Sadly you can NOT stop the Nude Modeling/exhibitionist stuff with Esther" i just couldn't sympathise with you at all. 1) The nude modelling is never mentioned again (at least in the current version) after that one time MC participates in it - it might as well be over. 2) She is not even having sex with anyone - just modelling. Something she has been doing since before the game starts, and you are "saddened" that she doesn't drop that as soon as MC enters her life. This, in connection with your take on Velle, and how you praised the fact that she apparently changed her entire lifestyle just for you, and with you not even going into the story reasons behind this change, I cannot help but conclude that you want all the girls in the game to end up basically obsessed with MC to the point of being willing to completely change who they are. If that is true, than I have the below two questions for you:

1) There are plenty of Mind Control themed games listed on this website - why not stick to those?
2) What's the point of playing a game where you can pursue several different girls, if you expect them all to end up as the exact same?

And finally, with how offended you are at the idea that the girls may have a sex life before getting involved with the MC, and some even doing non-sexual things in the background, I say: get the hell out of here with your double standards. I am particularly pissed off how just recently in this forum I was cracking jokes with others about how the MC is a total slut (which was a subversion of double standards), only to have someone like a page or two later actually bring this shit to the table unironically.

Jesus, I normally find myself on the anti-SJW side of things - I mean what the actual fuck?

Bolg

Nov 14, 2018

Your point on Nefari having a "whore aura" is completely wrong to me. Nefari is a very confident lady who enjoys sex. She doesn't see it as any kind of taboo, and she knows what she wants. Nefari is also very confident in ver body, as seen by her wilingness to submit nudes to a contest to win a meet-and-greet with her favorite erotica novelist, as well as by that scene in which Velle uses her powers to lend Nefari her boob size. She uses the enlarged boobs on MC and afterwards Velle offers to lend Nefari her boobs some other time' to which Nefari replies with her being perfectly fine with her body as it is. Nefari is not a whore - she simply isn't a prude.

Your take on Esther is just flat out confusing to me. You say "It feels like she is an airhead bimbo that you take advantage of, but actually I feel like she knows what she is doing." - where did that come from? I find absolute zero moments in the game that would make me feel that Esther is an airhead. Her thing is that she believes that sex is not taboo, and bodies are beautiful and nothing to be ashamed of - that's why escalation of sexy stuff with her has this casual vibe and also that is why she does the nude modelling in the first place. Want proof? After MC takes part in the nude modelling gig, Esther tells him how proud she is of him for trying it and for the way he kept his composure during the gig. If she was just a slutty airheaded bimbo, who does these things because she's too stupid to realise that she is doing something inappropriate, she would either blow MC during the art class, or just concluded the thing with a "that was fun - I'm gonna go shopping now" or something like that. Instead she is proud and happy that MC is expanding his comfort zone. "I feel like she knows what she is doing" - no duh Sherlock! It's like walking into a police station, seing somebody in a police uniform and going "I think this person works here".

I also absolutely cringe at your points regarding any of the female characters having a sex life before getting involved with MC. Now, your take on MC finding out that his mom used to be wild I can understand. Maybe you immerse yourself into the MC and thus learning that about MC's mom made you feel about the same way anybody would feel about their mom having this kind of past. I know how to protect my mind from making such connections, but I see where you are coming from (btw - the game was originally planned to actually have incest content with the mom, but patreon started banning incest content, so the game changed course). However, then you proceed to saying "Now if she just stops with the strip club, then she would be the best waifu' about Velle. I guess you completely missed the blatantly stated to your face by the blonde stripper fact that Velle no longer has sex with the customers, and it's heavily implied that by the time she gets involved with the MC, she basically becomes a bartender and nothing more in the club. Or do you have a problem with her even being near the place? Once you said "Sadly you can NOT stop the Nude Modeling/exhibitionist stuff with Esther" i just couldn't sympathise with you at all. 1) The nude modelling is never mentioned again (at least in the current version) after that one time MC participates in it - it might as well be over. 2) She is not even having sex with anyone - just modelling. Something she has been doing since before the game starts, and you are "saddened" that she doesn't drop that as soon as MC enters her life. This, in connection with your take on Velle, and how you praised the fact that she apparently changed her entire lifestyle just for you, and with you not even going into the story reasons behind this change, I cannot help but conclude that you want all the girls in the game to end up basically obsessed with MC to the point of being willing to completely change who they are. If that is true, than I have the below two questions for you:

1) There are plenty of Mind Control themed games listed on this website - why not stick to those?
2) What's the point of playing a game where you can pursue several different girls, if you expect them all to end up as the exact same?

And finally, with how offended you are at the idea that the girls may have a sex life before getting involved with the MC, and some even doing non-sexual things in the background, I say: get the hell out of here with your double standards. I am particularly pissed off how just recently in this forum I was cracking jokes with others about how the MC is a total slut (which was a subversion of double standards), only to have someone like a page or two later actually bring this shit to the table unironically.

Jesus, I normally find myself on the anti-SJW side of things - I mean what the actual fuck?
Nefari was a virgin before the main character, how can she be a whore?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020

Just relax. I was simply stating my opinions, likes and dislikes about the game. You can agree or disagree with me, it does not matter to me. No need for you to go full retard with your passive aggressive jabs

Im am not 100% with the game I still have a couple events with each of the girls so I dont have all the details.

About Nefari. When I said "the same whore aura" , I did not mean it in a negative way. I was simply saying how innocent she is at one moment and then suddenly she gets perverted real fast :D and she knows what she is doing, because of the sly smile all the time she has when she flips her perverted switch. I rly like that about her.
I never called her a whore. And she is not
As I said in my post above, she is my favourite.

As for Esther. I was focusing on her at the beginning and the first few interactions/moments with her were always lewd in a way but nothing perverted. Thats where my feeling of her being an airhead came from. But as you progress with her, it turns out she was doing it all on purpose when she admits that she likes the MC and how she wants him and how she always tries to tempt us. Thats why I said "she knows what she is doing". I also like her a lot.
For example, when we gave her breats a massage. For her it seemed normal , that we are just helping her out, nothing perverted. Thats why i said above " It feels like she is an airhead bimbo that you take advantage of ..."
At least thats how I see it.

The only thing I disliked is the the nude modelling stuff. Around level 20 when you go on a date with her, she meets that lady from the studio and she asks you for another show. And Esther and MC agree, we didnt even have an option to decline.
Nude Modelling/Excebicionist is not my thing. I do not like this fetish. Thats it, nothing more to it.

As for Velle. Regarding your comment "I guess you completely missed the blatantly stated to your face by the blonde stripper fact that Velle no longer has sex with the customers, and it's heavily implied that by the time she gets involved with the MC, she basically becomes a bartender and nothing more in the club. "
I have not see this. I dont know when this blonde stripper makes such comments. Im on level 22 with Velle.

Also thanks to other comment here that said Velle stops going for other costumers, I decided to go for her too. At the start I was not even going to bother with her. I was going to avoid her and leave her at level 1. Im not into sex workers, its that simple. So I was pleasantly by her in the game as you progress with her. How she was taking the MC into consideration and his opinion. And she became more sweet too. So in the end I started to like her. Thats why I said she has the best progression in the game for me. She becomes a top tier waifu

And lastly. This is a game. I do not like when things get too real and have realistic elements.
I prefer pure fantasy.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes