fleck

Aug 27, 2018
There must be some new info after this long. It's been over a month in their longest release window yet. This is one of the few games I won't be complaining about delays for, just want to know what's going on.
Since you wrote "release" instead of "update", I'm guessing you're not quite up to date.

0.17 will have a heavy focus on Nefari, with a very extensive trip to Egypt, meaning lots of content/backstory in an apparently large update.

That was the initial hold-up, though there was an update mid to late April about recent irl problems impacting their whole lives. They mentioned a possible release at some point in May, which has just passed.

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
Not usually the guy who posts links to Jikei's patreon, but I just took a quick glance at their page and found this.

"

Hello everyone, here is a quick update on Mythic Manor v0.17.
ALL of the content for v0.17 is now finished! However, some of the new content in this version has a fair degree of complexities and have created a few backend issues. With such a long wait, we want to make sure that the game will run smoothly upon release. We need just a few days to deal with these issues.
With that being said, THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE RELEASING IN 4-7 DAYS.
To reiterate, we have finished all of the new content. We are almost ready to release. We must take a few days to deal with some coding issues, final polishing of content, and final tests. Thank you for your patience. We are VERY close!
Cheers,

Phreeoni & Jikei"

Here's hoping ^^, love me some Nefari

Ragnon

Jul 25, 2017
Not usually the guy who posts links to Jikei's patreon, but I just took a quick glance at their page and found this.

"

Hello everyone, here is a quick update on Mythic Manor v0.17.
ALL of the content for v0.17 is now finished! However, some of the new content in this version has a fair degree of complexities and have created a few backend issues. With such a long wait, we want to make sure that the game will run smoothly upon release. We need just a few days to deal with these issues.
With that being said, THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE RELEASING IN 4-7 DAYS.
To reiterate, we have finished all of the new content. We are almost ready to release. We must take a few days to deal with some coding issues, final polishing of content, and final tests. Thank you for your patience. We are VERY close!
Cheers,

Phreeoni & Jikei"

Here's hoping ^^, love me some Nefari
Lordhellsing it seems that the next update will be out very soon

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes