sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
" What's the point of been so negative and declare the project dead ahead of time? " Do you think they wanna lost the free milk from patreon ???
Are you a patreon? If so, I believe patreon has instruments for you if you're not happy with your subscriptions.
If not: you're not even paying for it, you're not entitled to complain in any way :ROFLMAO:

You should actually thank them twice as much for all the free fapping, and be twice as supportive rather than been quick in declaring them dead.

it's just a matter of respecting someone's work, and more so when you benefit from it for free.

Jubileu01

May 17, 2020
Are you a patreon? If so, I believe patreon has instruments for you if you're not happy with your subscriptions.
If not: you're not even paying for it, you're not entitled to complain in any way :ROFLMAO:

You should actually thank them twice as much for all the free fapping, and be twice as supportive rather than been quick in declaring them dead.

it's just a matter of respecting someone's work, and more so when you benefit from it for free.
I was patreon, not anymore. Im not saying they are dead. I just stopped to put my money on this project with almost 1 year with no update and give to another game developer. Maybe when they return to work, I may return my patreon. No more says

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Chill folks, it will not be much longer. I am a patreon and Jikei & Phreeoni have been up front from the beginning. We all knew this update was bigger than normal and would take a while because it was centered on the MC and his trip to Egypt with Nefari to discover his mythic side. We All Knew that Because they told us months ago after they released 16. So if you are butthurt and mad, it's on you _ The Dev's have been upfront from the beginning... this is not Irphaeus or DevilsDaughter.

Have a little faith eh Jikei & Phreeoni have been producing for years, they know how to get it done.

Sep 16, 2017
You talk like there isn't at least one good game being dropped or delayed every other week. It's not about being negative, it's about pattern recognition at this point. I'm sure you know about at least one of the more prominent games that haven't updated in 6 months and their track history.

Also, "it's free so you don't get to complain" is full of shit. What non-patrons have no right to do is make demands; anyone can make complaints. But yeah, he's wrong, so instead of telling the guy to "QQ more lmao", tell him to be patient because an update is coming soon. It's less obnoxious and they're more likely to listen instead of arguing.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Oh man. I forgot about the trip to Egypt with Nefari. Was just checking if I missed an update. Now all reminded and waiting for the outing with my fave girl. Trolling thru my lewd games collection from longest since updates for missed updates or abandoned and cleaning those out. Fortunately few were the later.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Not bad, but can you just ignore those you don't want or does this affect the progress of the game?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not bad, but can you just ignore those you don't want or does this affect the progress of the game?
If you ignore some of the main girls, some of the Sunday events won't work, but otherwise I don't think it is that much of an issue.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Ok, why can i interact with it then? Makes the game feel incredibly unfinished when there's tons of stuff around that says "under development".
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the game is nowhere near finished yet and thus a lot of areas aren't fully implemented yet. Why? Well, its easier to add all the locations at an earlier stage rather than just adding them later in an ad-hoc manner.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Those locations are just random buttons though. I get why for example on a computer you use for a quest there might also be some "WIP" stuff, but why does the town need completely unrelated locations with absolutely nothing there?

Surely you could comment that out if you wanted to implement it now or develop it in a separate iteration or ...
Obviously when playing these "in development" games it's expected to some extend but for this one it's just weirdly excessive and weirdly pointless. I've said it before, but it has enough content to easily stand on on its own without making these implied promises of further content that may or may not happen.

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
Maybe if someone was able to post the montly art/preview images, that might be enough to tie some of us over until the release (I'm broke so I can't really pledge right now)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Well, there was a post from the developers at the start of the month, explaining things. So...22 days.

Reactions: TheDevian
Jul 9, 2019
Hey guys, this game isn't abandoned, is it...?!

Just kidding. Been following MM for a couple of years at this point and always check out the updates. Plus I love the manor nighttime music, very nice vibes. Looking forward to Nefari's big event, and hopefully more Iris as well. Wouldn't normally go for tattooed cam girls, but this game's charming writing and atmosphere boost the appeal big time.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Is this game abandoned? - no
Why no abandoned tag? - it's not abandoned
When will it update? - Search the posts
Why no tag? - it's not abandoned
Why no tag? - it's not abandoned

THERE! THE NEXT 20 PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS DON'T HAVE TO.....I JUST DID FOR THE MILLION AND TWENTIETH TIME AND ASNWERED THEM.

use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts, use search, read posts,

I would love to see/have discussions about how wonderful our favorite girls are and how we hope the content is but everytime I check - someone who hasn't been on in months and hasn't read the recent posts or bothered to check for any information says;

Is this game abandoned?
Why no abandoned tag?
When will it update?

I'm normally pretty laid back about questions but this is getting insane.

This is not Icstore, there is actual stuff happening.......if you pay attention.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes