FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It's incredible how all the moms of the main girls are super hot as well... Like god damn Nefari's mom is a snacc! Still waiting for pregnancy to be finally a thing with the main girls tho.

Overall really nice update and I appreciate that it was longer than usual.

PS: Does anyone know how to see that new Vana character?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
How do we trigger Nefari's events? I've been trying to do it but not getting anything other than laid.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
It's incredible how all the moms of the main girls are super hot as well... Like god damn Nefari's mom is a snacc! Still waiting for pregnancy to be finally a thing with the main girls tho.

Overall really nice update and I appreciate that it was longer than usual.

PS: Does anyone know how to see that new Vana character?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecureuil_P

Aug 31, 2019
Hi, How to see the new girl ? I've been going to the arcade for a week and I can't get a response of any girl there!
need a bit of help

And I won a 100 games on the arcade still no event with the girl !
thanks

Last edited:

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
Hi, How to see the new girl ? I've been going to the arcade for a week and I can't get a response of any girl there!
need a bit of help

And I won a 100 games on the arcade still no event with the girl !
thanks
You have to pick up a small glowing gem in the arcade. There's already a picture posted where you can find it, just a few posts earlier than your ask

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Hey fellas first time playing through and loving it-playing through Jade's storyline and up to the part where I have to wait until week 12 now that she has her job-buuuut I'm a lil nervous about leaving around Carmen for so long lol. I don't know, got an obvi bestiality vibe from her so if I get to week 12 or etc and find out she's been doing-you know Doggie Style-I'll be as heartbroken as torn whether or not to watch said scenes haha
Would appreciate anyone's input-saw there's a guide so that might answer the question but that ruins the fun for me-only using the in-game guide when it becomes confusing

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I agree. Jade is in the top my top three girls and I really enjoy playing with puppy mode Jade, but always feel bad for her after she switches back (I worry about what happens at the pet shop too). It's just a game I know but I can't help it.
Hey did you ever find out about what's going on at the Pet shop? Years since the post but I can't find any other info on it yet after combing through pages of info and wanted to find out ASAP to avoid scarring myself lol
Playing through for my first time here and equally as worried about what happens to her there-even after only 2-3 relatively short back-and-forths about itat the Cafe/DS

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes