AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
he sleeop with velle mom?
OOoo, i can be a dick an say "play the game and see", but you asked me so respectful, that i will give you an spoiler, click if you wanna know...
Nefari mother, but is worth every second, really good scene.
But i will be honest, i'm hoping that at some point he bang velle mom too, and she understand why velle don't fuck multiple guys anymore, just the mc.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I certainly don't disagree, though I do like her character and I'm glad we at least interacted with her somewhat.

I do find it odd that in this realm of mythics and other fantastical elements the one futa character (so far?) is due to some experiment and not naturally occurring. Given the backstory and context I feel bad for her and don't want her to be a futa so I'll be upset if she's the only character this content is for but as of right now I'm cool waiting to see where it goes.
They said that is extremely rare to find a race that the female can morph and have a dick, so that potion can help them, and since "almost" all mythics are female, or they fuck a blood pact man, or a half mythic (or erase the memory). Also i agree and find bad about her, she is the guinea pig of story, but she is too weak to say no to her family, i hope at some moment she grow as a character and say no to all that shit...

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
You find them in Ireland. As for Iris, she should be in the park.

Moving on, did anyone else find it...weird that Nefari addresses her mother as "mom"? She just seems the type of character who would be very formal around her parents.
thanks...how to a find a person can trigger anatashia story

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
Hello guys, how to play this game on android im already extract it but cant find the apk and play it
There is nothing to extract to play on Android. The file you're downloading should be the APK, unless you accidentally chose the download for Windows, Linux, macOS...

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Everybody gangsta until Nefari starts summoning the Winged Dragon of Ra
Thats okay, the MC can just summon Exodia.

Exodia being his dick.

Because its a juggernaut and unstoppable. (Though it is beatable, if you know what I mean)

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
Another throwaway scene for Jade. Unfortunately none of the skip functionality seemed to work.

The Nefari trip was nice. Didn't mind the mom and sister basically being carbon copies of Nefari, the set dressing and effects were enough to differentiate. We finally get more insight into one of the main girls and learn things relevant to the main "plot" of the game.

The Iris scenes were a cute way of showing off some new renders and turns out she looks killer in some lingerie. Though I do hope in the future they steer clear of Claire (the roommate) becoming some sort of unwilling participant.

I liked the new girl. She's got some serious sex appeal and her story bits were a nice way to provide some exposition for the main story. I wouldn't mind if Jade fell down a well and time and attention went into developing her and her story impact instead.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes