Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
How to unlock Vana?
I goto Arcade both in the Afternoon & Night.
Played games too.

But didn’t unlock Vana.
There's an item on the ground near one of the machines you have to pickup. Dunno the time of day required for it to be available though.

finalcut315

May 6, 2018
man I love this game, anyone ever notice how wholesome it is? There's like zero conflict, which I like because most conflicts feel shoehorned in to make their story feel more like a story. You just hang out and do nice things for people it's cute.

Darkflame37

Apr 28, 2020
Guys I'm stuck with Naira at level 23! I know I'm supposed to use the password on the PC but the game tells me " content not available" when I click on her PC

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Hi guys, can someone tell me what's the general theme of the game given the huge number of tags? is it focused on the mc being a "chad harem collector" or do you pursue each girl separately, how prevalent are kinks? Is female domination abundant?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hi guys, can someone tell me what's the general theme of the game given the huge number of tags? is it focused on the mc being a "chad harem collector" or do you pursue each girl separately, how prevalent are kinks? Is female domination abundant?
Basically, "actually good dude harem collector". Dude tries to help as and when he can, tries the ladies kindly and with respect...and makes them cum hard.

As for the kinks, while there may be something in a scene, the kinks aren't prevalent. For example, the sleep sex tag - there's one scene with a girl where she falls into a trance like state and she wants you to play with her. So you use a sex toy on her.

Female domination, not really a thing. There might be some scenes but its more equal partners type of a thing.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Yay! Another fine gentleman of refinement who recognizes Iris's proper place in the MM universe!:cool:
Lol, yes! I was so hoping for a proper full sex scene and creampie from her. She's similar to ANOTHER really hot goth girl in another game I play here, that the dev has currently cockblocked us on (story reasons, I accept and applaud him, but SUCH a gutpunch!) so was hoping to get my joys here instead. Was disappointed that it ended when it did!

Saying that, I'm also quite fond of Vana. Then again, I just like fit women with really nice big breasts... and I truly hope for more lactation from Velle. Probably my favourite scenes thus far~ :D

Reactions: milklover88

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Ok, finished all the main storylines! Excellent fun. :D

Am hoping for a bit of advice; do the following items have any relevance yet?

- Orb of Wisdom
- Glowing flower
- Green orb
- Rope
- Laundry detergent
- Flashlight
- Plunger

Please let me know. Thank you!

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Hey, can any give me a rundown on the mind control content in the game? Tag that brought me here, looks promising, but not sure I want to get invested for a one off event or the like.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hey, can any give me a rundown on the mind control content in the game? Tag that brought me here, looks promising, but not sure I want to get invested for a one off event or the like.
Very tiny amount, done by our resident demon if i remember right.
Not worth playing for this particular kink.
If you want interesting mind control go play: Defenestration [v0.4.9.2] [Fresh Mulan]

Reactions: itfod and DarkDank

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Gotcha, thanks for the reply! I'll check it out!
Previous poster is right, but the game is still unfolding, and the resident demon girl still has more scenes as the game updates.

This might be a game to check out once you're done with your current play list; it certainly has a lot going for it, and is fun to play. :)

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I just noticed going through the scene gallery it looks like the Vella bondage scene is gone now. Was this removed or is my gallery possibly broken?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes