Nice Chips

Apr 12, 2020
Stupid question but I am neither very good with these games nor is English my first language. So here goes my question:
What does 'CG' under 'Extras' exactly do and mean in context of this game? And how do I implement this data into my game? I recently saw CG under some posts but I could never really truely understand what it's purpose is.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Stupid question but I am neither very good with these games nor is English my first language. So here goes my question:
What does 'CG' under 'Extras' exactly do and mean in context of this game? And how do I implement this data into my game? I recently saw CG under some posts but I could never really truely understand what it's purpose is.
It's just the art from the game, you don't need to do anything with it other than to look at it, if you either don't want to play the game, or you want to make a meme, or whatever.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I don't think it's been ditched, but I have read somewhere that this was a passion project for the dev, rather than a money-making one, so I think the releases are a bit more spaced out.

Saying that, I am hoping for a fresh release soon. Am definitely hoping for more Iris scenes! :D

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think it's been ditched, but I have read somewhere that this was a passion project for the dev, rather than a money-making one, so I think the releases are a bit more spaced out.

Saying that, I am hoping for a fresh release soon. Am definitely hoping for more Iris scenes! :D
While some people don't like the fact, the cast is quite large and keeps growing, it takes a while to make that much content. Personally, I prefer the larger updates, but I am in the minority around here. lol

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
While some people don't like the fact, the cast is quite large and keeps growing, it takes a while to make that much content.
I think this is one of the major stumbling blocks of AVNs in general. In the hopes of keeping things fresh, attracting new fans, or otherwise catering to every possible type/fetish, a lot of games just keep adding LI after LI after LI until everything feels ridiculously overbloated, and no one individual LI gets enough attention to justify their existence (or older LIs basically get shuffled out or ignored in favor of the new ones). And development time starts stretching longer and longer to compensate. And the dev potentially starts to feel like they're losing control of things and the odds of a game getting abandoned go up.

I feel like the idea scenario is a half-dozen or so potential LIs who have deep narratives, rather than casting the net super-wide. Set up your main group early and focus on them as much as possible, and then if you want to have an occasional optional minor side LI now and then it's fine.

I think how this game handled things was pretty effective, though it is starting to feel like the roster's getting a bit too big at this point.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think this is one of the major stumbling blocks of AVNs in general. In the hopes of keeping things fresh, attracting new fans, or otherwise catering to every possible type/fetish, a lot of games just keep adding LI after LI after LI until everything feels ridiculously overbloated, and no one individual LI gets enough attention to justify their existence (or older LIs basically get shuffled out or ignored in favor of the new ones). And development time starts stretching longer and longer to compensate. And the dev potentially starts to feel like they're losing control of things and the odds of a game getting abandoned go up.

I feel like the idea scenario is a half-dozen or so potential LIs who have deep narratives, rather than casting the net super-wide. Set up your main group early and focus on them as much as possible, and then if you want to have an occasional optional minor side LI now and then it's fine.

I think how this game handled things was pretty effective, though it is starting to feel like the roster's getting a bit too big at this point.
I figure it's always planned to grow pretty large, after all, we still have clickable buildings we can't enter yet. But yeah, it can be hard to balance when it grows that large.
My only issue adding new people is that there are some older ones with zero content. lol
Still hoping for something with that girl in the changing room in the mall. ;)

Reactions: Harem_Master

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I figure it's always planned to grow pretty large, after all, we still have clickable buildings we can't enter yet. But yeah, it can be hard to balance when it grows that large.
My only issue adding new people is that there are some older ones with zero content. lol
Still hoping for something with that girl in the changing room in the mall. ;)
I'm hoping for a scene where the MC gets stuck in the Mall after hours with Kylie from the lingerie shop and Velle's cousin at the Adult store; Maybe as a Voyeur watching what the employees do after closing, and getting caught again by Mall Cop Natassia who is looking to spice up an otherwise boring shift with the other girls! :sneaky:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm hoping for a scene where the MC gets stuck in the Mall after hours with Kylie from the lingerie shop and Velle's cousin at the Adult store; Maybe as a Voyeur watching what the employees do after closing, and getting caught again by Mall Cop Natassia who is looking to spice up an otherwise boring shift with the other girls! :sneaky:
I wouldn't mind getting stuck in a changing stall with Kylie either... :sneaky:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Hi, when I started Fuyumi and finished her story. It says that she is a cameo character... of what game though? I keep searching and I don't see anything else about Tytamice(did I got that correct?) or her character at all.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes