redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I would still count as cheating if my girlfriend gives a blowjob to another guy whatever how she sees the guy is. I mean if I lick another girls pussy I would consider myself cheating my girlfriend as well. It's like saying 'Well I fucked that guy/girl for fun honey! Therefore I didn't cheat on you!'. If you don't see that as cheating and you would be absolutely fine with it, well it's your opinion I can respect that. But I simply disagree. Also again my problem wasn't even them sucking the dude at all. I clearly said that in my very first comment and the comment after that
I meant for Esther keeping the pic.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I meant for Esther keeping the pic.
Yeah I edited my comment and replied that as well. I still think it's weird. But that's just my opinion. I didn't weirded out the photo of them with male strippers but keeping the blowjob photo is really weird for me. Like mc saw her mom sucking a random guys dick thanks to Esther keeping a photo like that. Ugghhh

Reactions: EJW

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah I edited my comment and replied that as well. I still think it's weird. But that's just my opinion. I didn't weirded out the photo of them with male strippers but keeping the blowjob photo is really weird for me. Like mc saw her mom sucking a random guys dick thanks to Esther keeping a photo like that. Ugghhh
yeah I got weird reaction to when I saw this scene on the game.. I mean WHY? whats the point?

and whats weirder is that the MC is totally fine with it.. I mean, HOW?

I guess this is fine in the other side of the world... well westerners?

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
sometimes you need to know how to give a little with your suspension of disbelief guys. These are weird freaky magic women in a universe with clearly vastly more liberal views on sexuality than in many places in ours. The creators of this game didn't include that element to specifically alienate an oddly specific group of people who can't get over the idea that a person who isn't them might do a thing that they wouldn't -and have a perfectly in-character rationalization for doing it. To this day my mother has photo albums filled with photos of me on my birthdays unwrapping gifts that have long since been buried in landfills ... sometimes we just aren't going to understand why somebody else does the things they do. for all we know she's keeping it because mc's mom asked her to...for some reason... maybe it's tied into the mc's backstory somehow...dun dun dun....

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
need help for quest nefari's request (everything else in game is completed just this last 1 im hung up on please help thanks
image_2021-12-07_155326.png

Last edited:

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
How do you even raise repair skill at all? Pretty sure I've always been stuck on that part, and all it was telling me is to raise my repair skill. But how?

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
yeah I got weird reaction to when I saw this scene on the game.. I mean WHY? whats the point?

and whats weirder is that the MC is totally fine with it.. I mean, HOW?

I guess this is fine in the other side of the world... well westerners?
Maybe she finds it hot and pulls it out now and then and masturbates to it? it's really not that weird, what are the chances of her getting to take a pic like that again? with her friend being married pretty much zero so good idea to keep it.

As for MC being fine with it, i figure it's because he is mature enough to realize his mom did do wild things when she was younger and mature enough to handle a situation where he sees the pic.

Not sure what being on one side of the world or the other has to do with understanding any of it?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
How do you even raise repair skill at all? Pretty sure I've always been stuck on that part, and all it was telling me is to raise my repair skill. But how?
Look on the wall in the Manor. You'll see a list. Clicking on that list shows you a list of repair tasks that need to be completed. You can get most of what you need to complete those tasks either from the store at the mall or from the old guy at the lake.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewdgirl69

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It's about having sexy fun with her friends, the guys are just meat dildos.
I mean, for me that is still she being unfaithful (the mom), for Esther maybe be some good times, but still i don't see why keep such photo, ok with keeping photos with her drinking, partying, etc, but for me that is like you marrying again and keeping photos of you fucking your ex, maybe that was good times, but is past and nobody need to know, but that is my thinking.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
where do i find fanora at night and where does esther go in afternoon?to old to play hide and seek ffs LOL
Sometimes looking outside the front door helps, I forget that sometimes. Or check rooms you dont frequent often (sometimes when you click their pic to get clues I didnt pay attention to the times either, and of course it doesnt say which day. so I left it for another day and had them work fine)

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
go on computer in your room and type in cheat code hiresearch and it will max it out for ya (thats what i did)

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
I expected more main story in this update, not just side/filler shit, at least the last update expanded a bit on the story. I wouldn't this frustrated if they dropped this update in october like they said they would. I can only assume some real world shit happened, but since they don't communicate we have no clue what happened if anything did happen.

Although I am looking forward to see the continuation of Vana and Iris

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes