QWolfe

Nov 11, 2021
True, depending on her roommate. XD
Yeah, that's way I'm leaning a bit more in favor of her eventually ending up at the manor.

Granted, so far her roomie seems absolutely clueless that Iris is doing cam shows (her headphones must cost a fortune to be that effect at noise cancelation) but given that they share a bedroom, odds are at some point she's gonna get caught, which can go one of two ways: She gets booted out OR her roomie is down and they get it on. The latter option is wonderful, but I'd rather have Iris closer for more late-night booty calls when Nef is busy.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Play the game to find out.
I only play the currently released version here on F95. v0.19 isn't over here yet, so I wouldn't know anything else from this latest release. I'm current up until this, so if it's from before, "play the game to find out" doesn't apply — I have already played it through v0.18.1.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I only play the currently released version here on F95. v0.19 isn't over here yet, so I wouldn't know anything else from this latest release. I'm current up until this, so if it's from before, "play the game to find out" doesn't apply — I have already played it through v0.18.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Has happened earlier in the game a few times.

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
anyone know the exact date the public update is releasing?
This isn't official but looking at their patreon, the last early access version was released the 4th of Dec and then the public release was the 18th of Dec.
So following that pattern, maybe the 18th of June? Since early access was the 4th. So just a week left. Just an educated guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
This isn't official but looking at their patreon, the last early access version was released the 4th of Dec and then the public release was the 18th of Dec.
So following that pattern, maybe the 18th? Just an educated guess.
Ahh i see, thanks! Lets hope its close to that if not on it

Reactions: Kiss_69
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes