spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Ehh... This felt like a filler update, even though it took so much time to release. Only 2 short events total for 2 of the main girls. There are a bunch of other events for side girls, but they are mostly introductionary content and don't really show anything. Overall I'd say I'm a bit disappointed. I'm not sure what the idea was with the choice of content.

Reactions: HammerDOOM

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
Now the wait for the walkthrough mod begins.
author might have killed all attempts to make a walkthrough due to them having it locked behind a paywall. Hope they let others still make their own, I think it did happen due to the fact all of the walkthroughs have been abandoned.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is this back to normal time for updates or is it just what is has been for the last year or so?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I was disappointed when I saw no new Nefari content in the changelog, but then I checked and saw her update was only two versions ago. It feels so much longer than that.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I can't activate Iris 15. It says i should go to her at night, but when i get to her home it says "I shouldn't visit Iris right now".

Ok, i found out, you need to go to chaturbate at night, and she will send you a PM.

Other than that, how do you activate the girl on the last page between Fuyumi and Vana? It says "You can find her, by using your binoculars". What binoculars and when yhould i use them?

Last thing. I should repair a light above the main door, but i need something to step on, so i get to it, where do i found it?
Binoculars, if memory serves, are in the safe from the old tenant. I think you have to fix them using something you buy from the old man near the fishing spot, by the lake.

Use binoculars in your room's kitchen, morning and afternoon, and I think it progresses from there.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Hi guys,
how can i unlock the pantheon girls and Vana ? Can anybody plz tell me?
Through Vana what the others told you before at the end you go with her in a club and there you met the pantheon girls.

You must go back to the club at night to fuck the pantheon girls to get the last side pic for the gallery.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Through Vana what the others told you before at the end you go with her in a club and there you met the pantheon girls.

You must go back to the club at night to fuck the pantheon girls to get the last side pic for the gallery.
at the moment iit's only the cat girl available right?
we don't get to do anything with scorpion girl or both right?
cause I have those 2 options greyed out.

Dodge222

Jan 13, 2019
So far I've managed to achieve everything except activate Miya and Vana.

(1) I can see from other comments that I need to use the binoculars to find Miya and that I can find the binoculars in the safe, but I haven't even managed to open the safe yet. I don't even get the option to open the safe, so I'm guessing maybe I need to find the whole combination first. Is that right? So far I've found one piece in the old tenant's box and one in the kitchen drawer. Where do I find the others?
(2) I haven't found anything on the floor in the arcade yet to activate Vana. How do I do that?

Also, I've had a message in my room saying "Repair Camera" for a while now, but I don't have enough repair skill to do it yet. How do I achieve this?

Thanks in advance for any answers to these questions.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes