JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Nope, never, unless it is MC's father doing it or a third guy or they go to another site to support development or if Patreon changes their policy, the devs decided it was too risky to have content with the mom.
Hi, I think the plot with Mc's mom is the most exciting in this game, after the one with Esther. I think there are indeed many ways to have this character back in the game without making it directly incestuous. Photos from the past that Esther still got (printed or on her cpu). Visit from the mother with a partner, etc...as u said Evans15.
Any plans going this way u know about?
btw tx for having the dream scene with Mc's mom in game's mod :love: Capture d’écran 2022-06-15 à 11.14.20.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Thayron

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Just going to say I'm going to be disappointed if the devs are too scared to bring the MC's mom into the story at all (having one or so scenes close to the end of the game wouldn't be good enough). Even if she doesn't get any action at all, there is just too much potential and good storytelling with the mother in the picture. It also sounds like the MC's mother is at least a decent person so saying that she would never come by to see her own son would be too much of a stretch.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDoeMars

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just going to say I'm going to be very disappointed if the devs are too scared to bring the MC's mom into the story at all (having one or so scenes close to the end of the game wouldn't be good enough). Even without her being a LI to the MC, there is just too much potential and good storytelling with the mother in the picture. It also sounds like the MC's mother is at least a decent person so saying that she would never come by to see her own son would be too much of a stretch.
You will probably be disappointed then.
The mom content was removed because of patreon's crack down on incest a long time ago, if you can't get that through your head then please stop asking for it.
Or become a patreon and ask the dev for this content.
(See how far that will get you.)

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1870205
View attachment 1868721
View attachment 1869252

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.19
PS: ainda tenho que jogar e ver se tem bug

MythicManor V0.19 Mega

PS: o Mod Walkthrough Também foi traduzido

View attachment 1870202
I did an update of the files this time I added images that were translated
---------------------------------------------------------------------
fiz uma atualização dos arquivos desta vez adicionei imagens que foi traduzidas

Sem título.png
More Images \/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
It's been a great update, with more beautiful new characters populating the game! I still wonder about the Manor's empty room; Are we going to see another major character, or maybe a side-girl gets "promoted" and moves in? :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
hello.
Nice game with a lot of variety.
Unfortunately I have a problem now, I have to repair the lamp but I can't find the wretched screwdriver, where is the thing, I've searched the house and the shops but haven't found anything.

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
hello.
Nice game with a lot of variety.
Unfortunately I have a problem now, I have to repair the lamp but I can't find the wretched screwdriver, where is the thing, I've searched the house and the shops but haven't found anything.
Don't remember well but if it's not in some box in your room then maybe you need to buy it in some shop in the mall...

Net-Bunny

Feb 29, 2020
I have to repair the lamp but I can't find the wretched screwdriver
If I recall this correctly, you need to go into your room and then into your kitchen. Also, if this is what I'm thinking of, fix it in the afternoon for a bit of bonus content.

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
If I recall this correctly, you need to go into your room and then into your kitchen. Also, if this is what I'm thinking of, fix it in the afternoon for a bit of bonus content.
Of course I have examined all the cupboards, boxes and other things in my room and in the girls' rooms. I have also asked everyone who sells something or not obviously, unfortunately without success and without I can not loosen the stool to get to the lamp.

But thank you for trying to help LG Silana

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
sorry haven't found those yet if i do i'l post them
Here are the rest that I have:

January 2021 (All Manor Girls) - cya2020
February 2021 (Naira & Jade & Fanora) - hotsleepover
March 2021 (Nefari) - sunbabe
April 2021 (Esther) - milfbreeding
May 2021 (Fanora) - watermelonlove
June 2021 (Velle) - selfiedemon
July 2021 (Naira) - wetterthanwet
August 2021 (Jade) - jadesunset
September 2021 (Vana) - joystickpro
October 2021 (Paige) - teaseme
November 2021 (Iris) - truthordare
December 2021 (Nefari) - snowbuns

If I find the latest ones for this year I will add them.

Janemba133

May 30, 2019
I don't like commenting shit like this but it really feels like this one was supposed to be the filler update for all the big stuff in 0.20 before its ungodly delay.

You know, it would be easier to not think that this entire project was dead every time the devs clam up and we have to wait 6 months or more for an update that has passed way, WAY past their projected release date if they used their social channels at least once when delays like this happen.

This ain't a No Man's Sky situation. They at least dropped one singular tweet that they were still working on stuff before their hiatus and then boom update after update with REGULAR COMMUNICATION going on and not having to rely on a Discord message that a patreon or two who feels brave enough to share or even outright leak info of any kind of progress.

Reactions: Temphere69
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes