Spikeyboi

Apr 7, 2021
Uhh - Visited the cop shop all times of the day, spoke to all 3 cops, still nowt.
View attachment 1879834
Click the heart icon in the upper-right side of the screens, find the cop girl's profile and click it. It will tell you what time of day you need to visit the police station at (I think it was afternoon). The scene is about MC helping Astrid, in checking up on the police dog's training.
[/QUOTE]

Got it - for some reason, Astrid's profile wasn't showing, even though I'd met and interacted with her. All good now, thanks

Thayron

May 2, 2017
I did an update of the files this time I added images that were translated
---------------------------------------------------------------------
fiz uma atualização dos arquivos desta vez adicionei imagens que foi traduzidas

View attachment 1872142
More Images \/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A tradução ficou boa mas encontrei dois bugs. Um ao tentar entrar no trem e outro no club falando com a mulher no bar.
The translation was good but I found two bugs. One trying to get on the train and one in the club talking to the woman at the bar.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
A tradução ficou boa mas encontrei dois bugs. Um ao tentar entrar no trem e outro no club falando com a mulher no bar.
The translation was good but I found two bugs. One trying to get on the train and one in the club talking to the woman at the bar.
criei a tradução , mais não começei um novo save pra ver os erros , quando fiz isso com harem hotel , levei mais de 1 semanas e 30 horas de jogo pra acha muitos bugs , se tu ainda tem o traceback , onde esta o erro , manda pra eu arruma esses erros
I created the translation, but I didn't start a new save to see the errors, when I did it with harem hotel, it took me more than 1 weeks and 30 hours of game to find many bugs, if you still have the traceback, where is the error, send it for me to fix these errors

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
tenta agora , achei onde está o erro , e o no club não era 1 erro e sim 2
--------------------------------
try now, I found where the error is, and the no club was not 1 error but 2

Reactions: Thayron

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
It keeps talking about cleaning Esther's camera but I haven't installed one in her room yet.
One was installed by the guy that had your room before the MC. It's hidden somewhere in her room, I don't remember where exactly sorry.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
One was installed by the guy that had your room before the MC. It's hidden somewhere in her room, I don't remember where exactly sorry.
Speaking of the former tenant before our MC moved in. He had to have been a Full/Half Mythic himself to be able to live there, and he seems to have a fetish for MILFs and Horses... I can't remember meeting other male Mythics in this game except for Fanora's "Tool" of a Cousin. :unsure:

Reactions: TheDevian

LucasLapk

Dec 5, 2021
I did an update of the files this time I added images that were translated
---------------------------------------------------------------------
fiz uma atualização dos arquivos desta vez adicionei imagens que foi traduzidas

View attachment 1872142
More Images \/
Opa mano, achei um bugzinho aqui enquanto jogava, na parte da Velvet Desires, na atendente, quando você tenta entrar na aba pedido acontece isso aqui.
------------------------------------------
Hey man, i found a litte bug in gameplay, on the part of Velvet Desires, in Celeste, if you try click on the "Pedidos" have this bug

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Opa mano, achei um bugzinho aqui enquanto jogava, na parte da Velvet Desires, na atendente, quando você tenta entrar na aba pedido acontece isso aqui.
------------------------------------------
Hey man, i found a litte bug in gameplay, on the part of Velvet Desires, in Celeste, if you try click on the "Pedidos" have this bug

não tem 1 erro nessa parte tem 2 , como fiz a tradução , mais não comecei do um novo save , teve bugs que passo batido , como um bug na estação , mais com esses arquivos , deve resolver
------------
there is not 1 error in this part , there are 2 , as I did the translation , but I did not start from a new save , there were bugs that I missed , like a bug in the station , but with these files , it should solve

\/
https://f95zone.to/threads/mythic-manor-v0-19-jikei.9201/page-561#post-8383750

Reactions: Thayron

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Speaking of the former tenant before our MC moved in. He had to have been a Full/Half Mythic himself to be able to live there, and he seems to have a fetish for MILFs and Horses... I can't remember meeting other male Mythics in this game except for Fanora's "Tool" of a Cousin. :unsure:
I mean, there was Nefari's father. And also that guy who tried to scam Nefari with this fake substance she wanted to buy must have been at least half, since the substance was directly tied to the existance mythics... I think...

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I mean, there was Nefari's father. And also that guy who tried to scam Nefari with this fake substance she wanted to buy must have been at least half, since the substance was directly tied to the existance mythics... I think...
Yeah, I thought about the scammer; if he were a full human, the MC's Mom and her Agency would hunt him down. Neffi's Dad I forgot about, but I remember her Mom's story about how they met! :LOL:

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
I attempted a fan version of Iris in Honey Select 2. I tried to get as close as I could to the canon HS1 version.
I feel like I'm not getting their eyes right. Don't know what to do. No tattoos cuz I couldn't find them for the life of me and I did an image search. lol.

1656143722767.png

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
I attempted a fan version of Iris in Honey Select 2. I tried to get as close as I could to the canon HS1 version.
I feel like I'm not getting their eyes right. Don't know what to do. No tattoos cuz I couldn't find them for the life of me and I did an image search. lol.

View attachment 1889285
I feel like in both images their eyes are too far apart. Try moving the eyes a little closer to the middle of the face and see how it feels.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes