Chonky Cat

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
It's been a year since I didn't keep playing this game. How have been the last updated? It was funny and interesting, and the models were original.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
I don't remember how you can sneak into Nefari's room, maybe someone can help with that.
As for Fanora's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't sneak into Nefari's room. I don't remember the details, but eventually she asks you to install the camera in her room as security or something.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Phenomenal update simply for the fact that we finally get to fuck Iris. I didn't like her character initially, but the slow burn with her has been great.

Also... kinda hoping Beatrix gets some scenes eventually. Always down for more MILFs.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Mythic Manor [0.19] Compressed By Eyecancer Sheriff (Half-Tested) (All Credits to Sheriff)

Win/Linux (3.2 GB/ 2.08 GB) : ,

Last edited:

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
Probably a dumb question, how do you start Iris's level 14 event? I need to see what she is up to but I cant visit her apartment. I think she is a cam girl (it has been a while since I last played) but I am pretty sure she is not Lawli and that is the only girl active in the morning time. Other then that, I have no idea where she hangs out.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Probably a dumb question, how do you start Iris's level 14 event? I need to see what she is up to but I cant visit her apartment. I think she is a cam girl (it has been a while since I last played) but I am pretty sure she is not Lawli and that is the only girl active in the morning time. Other then that, I have no idea where she hangs out.
Check her camshow at night (I think).

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes