Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Probably a dumb question, how do you start Iris's level 14 event? I need to see what she is up to but I cant visit her apartment. I think she is a cam girl (it has been a while since I last played) but I am pretty sure she is not Lawli and that is the only girl active in the morning time. Other then that, I have no idea where she hangs out.
Check her camshow at night (I think).

John0130

Jul 4, 2019
Welp time to wait for the next update. As l have done everything you can in this version as far as I know. The only room I don't have a camera in is nefs room and the locked room next to jades the other two fanora and jade now have one

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
Welp time to wait for the next update. As l have done everything you can in this version as far as I know. The only room I don't have a camera in is nefs room and the locked room next to jades the other two fanora and jade now have one
It is already established in the lore that the next update will take 10 months to come out

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

batanegra

May 8, 2017
I think I'm missing more than just that: is there a way to add it to Nefari's? When she's away the door is always locked.
yes, keep doing the nefari quest line, after sometime she herself tell you that you need to put cameras in the library and then you can put it in her room, or at least that's how it happened to me

Mar 28, 2019
~>Good update There's a girl who can see MC mythic mana it would b hilarious plot twist if MC really not half-myth but full but her mother might something to do his power blocking it since she has a lot of secrets.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
i try that, it doesn't want to do nothing, it just say "i shouldn't do anything when she is here"
Hmmm... maybe the option is tied to her relationship level? How far along in her story are you?
EDIT: also just to make sure, you do have an extra camera, right? lol

Last edited:

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Hmmm... maybe the option is tied to her relationship level? How far along in her story are you?
EDIT: also just to make sure, you do have an extra camera, right? lol
i finished all of the story's event
i did search for the camera, but i can't even buy it

John0130

Jul 4, 2019
yes, keep doing the nefari quest line, after sometime she herself tell you that you need to put cameras in the library and then you can put it in her room, or at least that's how it happened to me
Yeah no there isn't a camera for her yet I finished her quest line to this updates point same with everyone else's her camera is the only one we don't have yet it's probably either in the shed or in the mini safe or we fish it out unless I missed something but I doubt it

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
i finished all of the story's event
i did search for the camera, but i can't even buy it
There is a limited amount of cameras that can be aquired in the game, and I think only one can be bought. You need to look around. I recommend checking your inventory - maybe you have a broken one that needs to be repaired before you can use it.
Yeah no there isn't a camera for her yet I finished her quest line to this updates point same with everyone else's her camera is the only one we don't have yet it's probably either in the shed or in the mini safe or we fish it out unless I missed something but I doubt it
I can confirm to you, as a fact, with 100% certainty that there is Nefari camera content. And yes - you need to talk to her in the library to get her to ask you to install it. Maybe you need to "interact" with her in the library a few times before it appears or something, but it is there.

Edit: Added screenshots.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

batanegra

May 8, 2017
There is a limited amount of cameras that can be aquired in the game, and I think only one can be bought. You need to look around. I recommend checking your inventory - maybe you have a broken one that needs to be repaired before you can use it.
Noup, nothing in inventory, i can fish a camera? i actually didn't put much attention to fishing, only doing it for the quest
Edit: I had to buy it from the old man in the lake :facepalm:

Last edited:
May 3, 2022
Does the dev has plans to introduce MC's mom cause she seem to be an important piece of the puzzle also why "don't eat the pie" thing should have been addressed in the same Nefari event.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes