Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
That was more how I would rank them and not really a critique of your opinion. I'd make one, but the page is missing some of the best girls so it wouldn't be complete.

That's one of the best things about the game. They all have their own quirks and personalities.

With that said, we really need a doggy style scene with Jade. :ROFLMAO:
I just want more Jade content period. It's been nearly 2 years since she's had any major scenes, and she lives there too! :<

Dolfanjim

Jun 17, 2021
My personal theory is that mom is some sort of Mythic like a siren. The MC's near-supernatural ability to seduce and sleep with nearly every woman he meets with barely any effort is his own Mythic powers manifesting - and being the half-breed child of a Mythic and a mage has basically left him more than the sum of his parts (which is why his powers manifest subconsciously in spite of only being half-Mythic).

If the MC ever fully awakens his powers and can use them at will he'd basically be almost god-like (hence why there's a bit of awe over what he is in Neferi's storyline), but even without that he just exudes irresistible charisma and draws other Mythics (at least the female ones) to him.
Don't forget that he produces enough mana to keep A Ram Demon satisfied by himself and she is nothing more then A party time lover to him. Vails mother wanted to test him because she was curious too see what her daughter was still in good health with having ju st 1 lover .

Reactions: Vanderer

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Don't forget that he produces enough mana to keep A Ram Demon satisfied by himself and she is nothing more then A party time lover to him. Vails mother wanted to test him because she was curious too see what her daughter was still in good health with having ju st 1 lover .
Technically more than 1 Ram Demon - remember he's pumping out enough to keep her relatively okay, and still offloading into about 47 other women around town on a regular basis. Including a couple life-saving deposits into other Ram Demons. When the implication is that a normal human shouldn't even be able to generate enough power for a single Ram Demon even if that Ram Demon is draining them constantly and exclusively. Our boy's a nuclear power plant. He could probably keep 2 or 3 Ram Demons alive (or just one really powered up) if he focused on them rather than spreading it everywhere he goes.

In my theory, I effectively attribute that to dad being a mage. Basically, the memetic sex god powers come from the Mythic mom, and the Tantric ultra-battery powers come from the mage dad. So he winds up being more than the sum of his parts, and he winds up being even more appealing than he'd be from either half alone.

Reactions: Vanderer

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Really tried to power through and even though the game is well made with decent story premise and good sandbox I just did not like the honey models, especially the large chest ones. Once in a lifetime is one of the few 1st gen honey select games that I actually liked. Those extra large nipples are a bit repulsive.

Reactions: a1fox3

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
This is always subject to change, since this all depends on my mood, and and when you ask... lol

View attachment 1971628
Like your new and improved tierlist. Tons more of thw gals there. (y)

Looking at the other graphs shared so far, am I the only one that loves Jessa? She's just the sweetest!
Yeah, Jessa is great. Put her in C on my chart because she doesn't have much content really.
If/when she ever gets more I'll probably bump her up to B or A.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Like your new and improved tierlist. Tons more of thw gals there. (y)

Yeah, Jessa is great. Put her in C on my chart because she doesn't have much content really.
If/when she ever gets more I'll probably bump her up to B or A.
I didn't make that one (did change it a bit though), but when I tried to use the other one, I noticed that the girl from the arcade was missing, so I used the other one. lol

Reactions: GreenGobbo

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
I didn't make that one (did change it a bit though), but when I tried to use the other one, I noticed that the girl from the arcade was missing, so I used the other one. lol
Fair enough. Would've used it too if I knew it was there, I just typed mythic manor into their search bar and clicked the first one I saw. :LOL:

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Fair enough. Would've used it too if I knew it was there, I just typed mythic manor into their search bar and clicked the first one I saw. :LOL:
Yeah, I did the same. This was the 2nd one. XD

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGobbo
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes