• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Iris is so cute in this photo.

View attachment 1996286
Honestly, she looks rather gross
tattoos everywhere, asymmetric piercings, nose piercings, too much makeup (excess eye shadow and cheeks like a clown), bad dye job, and asymmetric haircut.

on top of all of that her ass is tiny. and the way her back folds looks like it is clipping into itself or her spine is broken which triggers my uncanny valley.

Last edited:

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
tattoos everywhere, asymmetric piercings, nose piercings, too much makeup (excess eye shadow and cheeks like a clown), bad dye job, and asymmetric haircut.

on top of all of that her ass is tiny. and there is this fold her back that triggers my uncanny valley.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it just so happens to be that this opinion is wrong and you are no longer invited to my birthday party

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it just so happens to be that this opinion is wrong and you are no longer invited to my birthday party
I think there was a language or translation error in his post. What he meant to say was "What a sweet face with gorgeous lavender eyes and cute green hair, piercings that compliment her eyes, sweet tats, and the cutest butt in the game"

At least that's what I got from that picture :unsure:

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
View attachment 1998789
on a serious note please Jikei makes this character more into a more important side character something like iris, please don't waste this character
I'm presuming they will. They just started introducing her. I'm honestly more interested in most of the side characters than I am the main girls. Iris, Francene, and Astrid are at the top of that list.

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
if I remember correct there is an incest scene (MC x his mother) that can be found in the gallery but not in the main game. Do you think incest should be an option?

Reactions: Majima@22

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
if I remember correct there is an incest scene (MC x his mother) that can be found in the gallery but not in the main game. Do you think incest should be an option?
No. Not every game needs incest.
This game was going to have incest until the patreon crack down on incest.
There was going to be a threesome with her and MC with the main one at the house, (forgot her name since I have not played in 2 years now.)

Foxtana

Aug 13, 2020

on top of all of that her ass is tiny. and the way her back folds looks like it is clipping into itself or her spine is broken which triggers my uncanny valley.
Come on man, don't expect her to have Nefari level ass, nothing can beat Nefari when it comes to ass.

Foxtana

Aug 13, 2020
There was going to be a threesome with her and MC with the main one at the house, (forgot her name since I have not played in 2 years now.)
[
To be honest, yhe main reason I progressed so hard on Esther was because I thougth we would see some actions with his mother or even some more spicy pics, gotta say I'm very dissapointed.

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
that kinda sucks. the author could use Suscribestar to finance the incest stuff

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes