shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
What is done, is done, but subscribe star doesn't give anywhere close to the traffic that Patreon does. If you want to make a living at this, you have to use Patreon. They could have done the patch, like others, but they didn't want to risk it for what was a minor part of the game. I don't expect her to make a return.
I mean my new family has been using the patch method for a couple of years now and they haven't had any problems with it as far as I know and more other games than just this one been doing the same but if they don't want to take the risk I completely understand that and respect that but it's sad though she's fucking hot

Reactions: TheDevian

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I mean my new family has been using the patch method for a couple of years now and they haven't had any problems with it as far as I know and more other games than just this one been doing the same but if they don't want to take the risk I completely understand that and respect that but it's sad though she's fucking hot
No matter what a female character looks like, someone is going to want to romance her. I've seen it over and over in games where a dev inserts a throwaway character to move the plot along and suddenly there's a huge hue and cry to make her romance-able.

Of course, if they use a male character then it's NTR.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No matter what a female character looks like, someone is going to want to romance her. I've seen it over and over in games where a dev inserts a throwaway character to move the plot along and suddenly there's a huge hue and cry to make her romance-able.

That is why all the throwaway characters in my game are men, or men in drag. XD

Not that I care about incest, but I love redheads, and the MCs mom was the best looking one so far. lol

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
This is probably a question you've been asked a million times, so feel free not to answer, but what is it with Patreon and incest? I get including it in the list of things they technically don't allow, even making some genuine effort to remove examples from the site when it's brought to their attention. It's obviously not something they can be officially associated with, for various reasons. But they seem to prosecute it with a zeal that goes way beyond what's required for plausible deniability. To a degree that just seems bizarrely out of proportion for something depicting of a form of consensual sex between fictional adults.

Especially considering the other kinds content ubiquitous in these games. Their similarly "strict" policies about coercion, rape, and mind control aren't enforced with anything close to the same consistency or severity. What drives this monomaniacal effort at prohibiting what is, at worst, a medium-ooky fetish?

Reactions: Hentai1987

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is probably a question you've been asked a million times, so feel free not to answer, but what is it with Patreon and incest? I get including it in the list of things they technically don't allow, even making some genuine effort to remove examples from the site when it's brought to their attention. It's obviously not something they can be officially associated with, for various reasons. But they seem to prosecute it with a zeal that goes way beyond what's required for plausible deniability. To a degree that just seems bizarrely out of proportion for something depicting of a form of consensual sex between fictional adults.

Especially considering the other kinds content ubiquitous in these games. Their similarly "strict" policies about coercion, rape, and mind control aren't enforced with anything close to the same consistency or severity. What drives this monomaniacal effort at prohibiting what is, at worst, a medium-ooky fetish?
Its paypal that is the problem, if there is any kind of content of incest they will not allow payment to go through.

Reactions: dorleans

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Really? I've used it to pay for plenty of stuff on Itchi.io...
That is itchi.io and not patreon, patreon does not allow it because paypal will not pay if there is incest.

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
Right, I'm saying I've used paypal to pay for clearly labeled incest content on itchi.io Though I do recall a few where paypal seemed to not be an option but I assumed it was.. I don't know, but now it makes sense. Still, that just puts the question further back. Why the hell does paypal care so damn much about this medium-ooky fetish?

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018

rule 34 applies here

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes